12-04-2021, 20:58   #1
littlemac1980

Any Boards "Rust" groups PC

Hey, got myself a gaming PC about 6 months back and picked up Rust after being interested in it for many years.

I had a search on the Forum here for a possible Boards Clan/Group for Rust... but the only thread I found was from 2017.

Anyone on here playing Rust or know an Irish clan group/discord etc... that have active players?

Thanks
Advertisement
12-04-2021, 22:59   #2
Mr Blobby

We had a pretty decent one going a good while back when it first came out. Not sure what any of the lads are playing now.

I'm only getting back to PC stuff so wouldn't mind getting the band back together!
(2) thanks from:
12-04-2021, 23:40   #3
littlemac1980

Cool... well, I'll keep an eye on the forum... let me know if ye get it back. thnx
Thanks from:
17-04-2021, 14:18   #4
ShadowHearth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blobby View Post
We had a pretty decent one going a good while back when it first came out. Not sure what any of the lads are playing now.

I'm only getting back to PC stuff so wouldn't mind getting the band back together!
Oh we had! Communist House! Running for my life from big clan on server, because I stole C4 and AK blueprints. While other boardsies ran to intercept and help. Me and Misky dying to a dude in Radtown, but then I had a job to keep him busy, while Misky was on the job finding your man's house, so then we blew up one wall, took all **** and put the wall back. So when he returned with another pair of pistols looted from us, he sow all stuff gone and no break in signs. He raged quit.

I still have screenshot on my pc from the old days with us. Those were some of the coolest gaming memories I had. Ah, to be in twenties and with no responsibilities.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion