Forum Closed  

15-02-2016, 11:08   #1

New Product Requests

Want us to sell products that don't exist on bulkpowders.ie at the moment?

Request them in the comments below and we'll get our team onto it!

New Products >> http://www.bulkpowders.ie/new-products.html
Thanks from:
Advertisement
15-02-2016, 15:53   #2
caviardreams

Thanks Tom!

A few suggestions:

More flavours in your liquiflav product if possible
Magnesium powder - citrate or something else with high bioavailability
100% cacao bars or buttons (not powder which I know you already do but solid is a lot more enjoyable to eat )

Thanks
15-02-2016, 16:13   #3
Speedwell

Seconding the magnesium chelate (citrate, orotate, etc.). Oxide is no good whatsoever.

Tagatose, please. It is even better than xylitol (which you do have, thanks very much) because it has been shown in studies (in Germany, I believe) to help diabetics (like me) manage blood sugar, it is very close to 1:1 sweetness with sugar, and it is simple to cook and bake with. I bought a 20-pound bag of it in the US and actually paid to have it shipped over with my household goods when I moved here because it is so hard for an end user to source. I still have a little on hand but I'm running out. I would like to buy it in similar quantities as "a bag of sugar" if possible I really, really want this one. I have a reaction to sucralose and I am in the large minority of people who find stevia intolerably bitter.

I don't know the current status of piracetam in Ireland, but when I was living in the US I found it a useful and very safe nootropic, particularly when administered with lecithin. Lecithin is a good thing to have on hand anyway, and I'm shocked it didn't come up in a search on your (really very impressive) site.

Just for fun: Agar powder, transglutaminase, pure isomalt, sodium alginate (my partner is a chef!). Thanks for carrying glucomannan, by the way, we use it a lot as a low-carb food thickener.

Thanks!

Last edited by Speedwell; 15-02-2016 at 16:30.
15-02-2016, 19:35   #4
caviardreams

Will also add DIM (Diindolymethane) - no bulk suppliers do it afaik so you would have a big market I'd say!
17-02-2016, 10:37   #5
Speedwell

Two more, Tom:

Vital wheat gluten for baking and for making vegetarian "sausages" and "meat" products. It is available in different protein levels relative to the final volume of product. A commonly used brand has 23 grams of protein per 30 gram portion (75 to 80 percent) and most recipes are written to use this ratio.

Resistant starch is a "good" form of starch that resists digestion as starch. I've used it successfully as a low-carber in place of flour to bread food, and in lower-carb bread recipes (in conjunction with vital wheat gluten and other ingredients). It can be produced from different grains and even potatoes, but specifically resistant wheat starch seems to perform the best.

Thanks again!
Advertisement
17-02-2016, 15:41   #6
tolosenc

I guess I'll add what I mentioned in another thread: Vitafiber/IMO syrup

And I'll second the request for more Liquiflav flavours - they're awesome and really help vary shakes that can get a bit boring at times!
Forum Closed