Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horror films Netflix

Options
  • 25-04-2021 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

what are the best horror films on Netflix right now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

I enjoyed Us and Cam, but there are likely better ones on there that I've already seen before they got onto Netflix that I've forgotten about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 johnmcmillan

I think The Dead Don't Die and Oxygen are good horror movies. I like them

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

I enjoyed the fear street trilogy on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Not a film but Bloodride is a Norwegian horror anthology, just 6 episodes but very well done and clever I thought.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I was pleasantly surprised by Spree - starring Steve from Stranger Things and in a similar vein to Cam, it's a darkly satirical take on both the gig economy and influencers, and manges to do its thing briskly and without outstaying its welcome. Not world-changing, but enjoyable in its own right.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Choose or Die is the latest Netflix horror related film. The concept sounds great - An 80's survival horror game forces players to make decisions in the real world - sadly it's incredibly bland and not really worth watching. Eddie Marsan is good in it but is very underused and although Robert Englund is credited as being in the film it's only his voice that is used.

A missed opportunity I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Baybay

Really enjoyed Cargo. Mother / Android was also quite good, had a bit of a low budget feel to it. Not sure they if they were of horror genre for me although that’s what I’d searched.

Advertisement