Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beacon Hair Restoration

Options
  • 19-05-2020 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Has anyone any experience with the Beacon Hair restoration clinic in Sandyford? They do DHI transplants. Id be interested in finding out more. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Oasisus

Hi,

I am asking the same question here after attending a consult with them recently.

There appears to be almost no mention of it online

Did you go for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dannijuno

After a tremendous amount of research, I got my transplant done with Dr Andre Nel in HSW Swords. I have to say, it was an absolute masterclass of an experience. I cant speak highly enough of him and his team. Im currently approaching 7 weeks post op and its been fantastic. He even gives his patients his personal number, if I have any issues or questions I just WhatsApp him.

Dr Nel uses his own technique with a 0.8mm, I have 0 scarring. I mean 0. I just got my haircut the other day (skin fade) and the barber couldn't even tell. Pic below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v6pmJfYG4mA1kPmg_VkNyCV-3uBMB1gq/view?usp=sharing

I've heard mixed reviews of beacon so I cant speak with personal experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Yeah after 10days post op with dr nel, you wouldn't know i had a hair transplant at all, in Ireland he is the only man i would go to. Got my blade 0.5 on the back monday and no visible signs of having grafts extracted unlike a guy i know who went to turkey and you can clearly see where he has been over harvested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Neil R

Beacon hair restoration is a joke of a place I got a procedure there 3 years ago when under DHI , Justin is just a salesman. I had to attend Dr Andre Nel to repair it , the man is an expert in what he does

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Maz2016

i have heard good things about here. Can I ask was your hair loss bad, and the cost? Mine is gone from top of head for about 10 years now - I wonder is their any hope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Davey Ravey

Hi, are you able to put up this image so I can see their work?

Thanks .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,132 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Any idea of costs for the procedure with dr nel?

Are you happy with the results and is it natural looking?

Did you just get grafts done on the crown or did you get the hairline done also?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

What are the costs, and how bald were you beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 markymarkfc

Yes I went to the beacon hair restoration clinic, and was sold a €7k treatment from Justin. We agreed on a hair line and I paid the deposit. When it came to the day, I paid the balance and then met the surgeon who drew a different hair line. When I asked to have it lower and closer to one agreed with Justin they said that I couldn’t have it and to trust them. that it would work best and if I was not happy with the result they would give me another session FOC to lower the hairline. At each follow up I told them I was not happy with how receding my hairline looked and Justin again assured me that I could still have the free session. But when at 9 months I met the surgeon with Justin they both refused to honour it, to give me my free session and insisted that if I wanted it I would need to pay an additional €2.5k. A complete rip off, I didn’t get what I paid for and they simply tell lies to get as much money out of you as possible. Do not go near them. Trust the reviews and steer well clear. I’ve asked for monies back from them and will sue if I have too, as I have the pics and proof of what was agreed. A real scammy practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 markymarkfc

Justin, at the Beacon Hair Restoration Clinic, has dealt with the misunderstanding efficiently and given me a refund for the additional treatment needed. It was very much appreciated.  

• Advertisement
Advertisement