Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone else hear it?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Do you have a clip of the comparison for reference? I don't know what the other thing is you're talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

What's ITVs Pointless?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Happy4all wrote: »
    What's ITVs Pointless?
    It's on BBC actually, it's a game show. The sound I'm referring to is the sound they play when the score is counting down to 0.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

DopeTech wrote: »
    It's on BBC actually, it's a game show. The sound I'm referring to is the sound they play when the score is counting down to 0.

You are asking people to watch something they don't watch to know what that is?

Can you not just get a clip of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

You are asking people to watch something they don't watch to know what that is?

Can you not just get a clip of it?

I honestly thought more people would recognise it straight away but it's really not that important anyway. Nevermind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I don't hear it anyway.

Advertisement