Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kevin rowland

Options
  • 22-07-2020 12:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭

His music never ages

Someone fire up a video

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Mod

Why don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I believe Kevin Rowland recently uploaded all his material to an obscure little site called Google? Can’t see it working out meself....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭Terminator.

Just do it

He's so good

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

MOD

@Terminator.

The idea here is to discuss and engage. If you aren't going to do that, I'm going to close the thread.

MOD

@Terminator.

The idea here is to discuss and engage. If you aren't going to do that, I'm going to close the thread.
    I can't

• Advertisement

MOD

Can't what? Can't discuss what interests you about it, why you feel it's noteworthy?

What you can't do for sure is just start a thread pointing at something, then expect everyone to follow your finger, without any other input.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,987 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Had never heard this song before, until recently on the John Creedon radio show.
    Good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 11,283 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

I read an article about Dexys a while back and it sounded like he was a nightmare to work with.
    Geno is one of my favourite ever songs.

salmocab wrote: »
    I read an article about Dexys a while back and it sounded like he was a nightmare to work with.

I'd say that alright but does it matter he should be celebrated for his genius

He's part of the diaspora

• Registered Users Posts: 4,887 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

salmocab wrote: »

Talented but complicated man. Dexys went through numerous lineup changes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement