Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get hinges for hisense integrated fridge freezer

Options
  • 24-11-2013 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi do any of you know where I might get hinges for the actual door of the integrated fridge freezer not the press part? It was bought in harveys but they werent much help thanks im in Louth or Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

what make is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭JASOND29

exsparetise in tullamore are worth a shop there in tullamore . might be hard to get hisence parts because harveys are the only shop that have that brand if exsparetise are a no go id try phoneing harveys head office and see can you get a number for hisence themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 3 coopsmam

Thanks I got an email address from harveys for a place that service them because they don't answer their phones havnt heard back from them as yet though ill try that number in tullamore also thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭wytch

Can you attach a photo of the hinge. Shouldn't be too hard to get. Hisense probably dont manufacture the hindge themselves. There are only 3 or 4 hinges you see all the time, on all makes of fridges. Stick up am image and I might know where to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 coopsmam

Here's a photo Thanks for the help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭wytch

coopsmam wrote: »
    Here's a photo Thanks for the help

That's an Electrolux hinge. Pm your number and I will get you one for free. I have never seen them give trouble. What is the problem.

Advertisement