Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Classic Car Show 16th June, Wells House, Co. Wexford

Options
  • 12-06-2019 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

As the title states, there's a classic car show on this Sunday the 16th of June in Wells House Co. Wexford. The event is hosted by Gorey Motor Club and is an annual event which always leads to a success.

For those who have never been, Wells House and Gardens is located on the R741 road (Ireland) 19kms south of Gorey town and 15kms north of Wexford town and approximately 1km south of Ballyedmond village. Eircode is Y25CF96.

Anyone travelling using the M11/N11 are probably better off taking Junction 23 (Gorey) and follow the signposts for Wexford.

There is a Maxol service station between the venue and Ballyedmond village for anyone who requires fuel .

Registration will be on entry to the venue and you will be directed to park on the green area in front of the house and on each side of the near 1km long Avenue.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Really nice show there today.
    At least until about 2pm when the rain arrived!

Just a couple that I really liked:

G19pLIw.jpg

alGwkC2.png

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

This is the only pic I got, due to crappy weather and 2 quite bored kids - but some lovely cars on display.

48080769481_d6b4b2aa73_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 41 RiCriostoir

Unfortunately I couldn't make it out due to work, so thanks for sharing the pictures.

Advertisement