Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

191 reg cars...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭sk8board

MTBD wrote: »
    Alfa Romeo down 100%

True. Porsche sales being killed by lack of diesel options presumably, just 7 new registrations (-77%), 6 Macans from last years stock presumably and 1 Panamera

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭GeneHunt

There's another odd stat with Febraury.

Looks like the Renault Zoe tanked in February, it had 77 sales in January & only 9 in February.

Comparing this to other electric car like the Nissan Leaf with 296 in January & 105 in February
    or the BMW i3 with 42 in January & 35 in February.

I can't compare figures of the Hyundai Kona or Ioniq as they also have other power sources.

I wonder is the drop off in the Zoe due to garage pre-reg’s of unsold Jan stock?

Big fall for Ford in feb too, -36%, versus -15% in Jan.

VW Tiguan topping the sales table in Feb - we almost changed my Mrs golf 7 into one last week - they are really pushing the 1% financing and a bunch of tech and r-line packs at steep ‘discounts’

• Registered Users Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭Old diesel

GeneHunt wrote: »

Looks like the Renault Zoe tanked in February, it had 77 sales in January & only 9 in February.

Comparing this to other electric car like the Nissan Leaf with 296 in January & 105 in February

I can't compare figures of the Hyundai Kona or Ioniq as they also have other power sources.

Kona - 302 Jan and 119 Feb

Ioniq 41 in Jan and 13 in February.

Electric supply can be hit and miss with Hyundai - they don't seem to have a big enough battery supply (remember all the cars are been divided up world wide)

The stats site allows you filter by both model and power source (ie petrol/diesel/electric) etc.

Old diesel wrote: »

Electric supply can be hit and miss with Hyundai - they don't seem to have a big enough battery supply (remember all the cars are been divided up world wide)

The stats site allows you filter by both model and power source (ie petrol/diesel/electric) etc.

There’s still a 5-600% increase in electric versus last year, and most interesting that last year Tesla accounted for 31 of the 179 sold, and this year it’s just 17 out of 1,180.
    Tesla are barely 1% of electric car sales here, never mind the total, but a massively disproportionate amount of the column inches

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

Most of the Tesla sales last year were due to the BIK scheme.
    The changes for this year's budget with cost cap is the reason IMO for the big drop.

Shows Tesla's real market share/viability in the Irish market at their current pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Old diesel wrote: »

The 0% BIK tax incentive for companies played a big part with EV versions of Kona sold too.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ChuckLarry

Spotted in Ballsbridge

ChuckLarry wrote: »
    Spotted in Ballsbridge

4 of them sold this Jan it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

The one linked above is a press car

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭elperello

The one linked above is a press car

So that would be three sold in January.

Seems a bit excessive to have a press car in such a small market.
    On the other hand maybe excess defines that particular market :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 162 ✭✭David73

ChuckLarry wrote: »
    Spotted in Ballsbridge

Those Peugeot 2008 are nice enough alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭GavMan

Problem with the Zoe is that its not market very well and its tiny. So doesn't tick a lot of boxes for many people.

Renault really need an electric Megane hatch and or electric Captur and compete hard with Hyundai on price

GavMan wrote: »
    Problem with the Zoe is that its not market very well and its tiny. So doesn't tick a lot of boxes for many people.

Renault really need an electric Megane hatch and or electric Captur and compete hard with Hyundai on price

Has Renault dropped the ball with the Megane? As the current Magane is not long out and I guessing they have no electric or hybrid options for it. I wonder is the next Captur or Clio going to have a electric option?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,560 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Seen a 191 black Kia Optima today and a black 191 Toyota Rav 4.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

At work, side by side new 191 RAV4 in white and Skoda 191 Kodiaq in black. It's funny how how Toyota is the hot onein car park now.

Of yeah, forgot about 191 BMW x6 too. All I can say: that front grill is half the car.

Ms

Seen a light beige 191 Citroen C3 Aircross with red mirrors and roof bars.

I also seen a black 191 Volvo V40 just remembered now lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Saw 191 D 1 recently. Volvo. Sexy indicator lights

• Registered Users Posts: 30,340 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I've seen a 191 D black Peugeot 508 in Cork.

I saw this yesterday. Not sure on the black wheel yet!:pac:

46580335094_8eec98656f_b.jpg

• Advertisement

bobbyss wrote: »

This was a great coup by Volvo years and years ago to give the lord major a car each year with plate “1”. It stopped for a few of the recession years.

I ‘saw’ 131-d-1 in skerries last week.
    (I didn’t seen it, I actually saw it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

191c555 BMW x5 50d in Cork city this morning. Gorgeous. A7 45, Cayenne Turbo, the new Seat kodiaq rival, Touerag r line, all 191 . Great to see. A 161 M3 as well. All in a half hour spin.

Thought it was a d, cartelled it only to find it was a c.Strategically placed black screwcover made it look a d. Either way has to be a Fota job going by the driver. ( no disrespect meant).

Ms

Seen a light blue/silver 191 Audi A6 today.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Rob C

Does anyone know what has happened to the Audi lineup? I think since the WLTP regime, their lineup has been gutted.

The S4 is gone as is the SQ5 from their website. And none of the S models or RS has the PCP calculator available for them. I read on another forum that the VAG companies were waaaay behind in WLTP testing. It looks like Audi is struggling to get their fast cars suitably registered under WLTP. They must have had their CO2 figures shoot up so as to make them all but unsellable in Ireland.

Ms

So today I seen a blue 191 Renault Kadjar, a grey 191 Honda Civic, a Red 191 Nissan Qushqui, a lovely red 191 Nissan Micra very well specced and looked really good and two red 191 Toyota's one was a C-HR and the other was the new Corolla harchback.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

So seen a 191 red Kia Stinger today. Must say it looks great in the metal. Would loved to have took a pic but it was moving.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    So seen a 191 red Kia Stinger today. Must say it looks great in the metal. Would loved to have took a pic but it was moving.

would like to see the Stinger in day light, only seen one in the dark so far.

I seen a 191 Range Rover this evening, dark blue with silver roof...

Ms

would like to see the Stinger in day light, only seen one in the dark so far.

I seen a 191 Range Rover this evening, dark blue with silver roof...

I have to say the Stinger looked great and the person driving it was very happy. Its a big car too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

bobbyss wrote:

And that of course should have read 191D1.

• Advertisement

I seen these 191s in the last few days

40476866253_37d4710b65_b.jpg

40476865863_0fd24c5874_b.jpg

40476864793_ab8c2b5b26_b.jpg

Advertisement