Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Door change on van...doe issue?

Options
  • 20-06-2019 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi, my 05 boxer van sliding door got a bash off a wall a while ago...works fine but nasty dents and scratches on it...
    Got a good cond 2nd hand door, with the bonus of a fixed window in it...think it came off same body boxer but crew cab version...
    Will the doe next time its due be a issue because it now has a window??? Do i need to tint the glass?? Or ply the inside of door??
    Anyone know?? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KB22

Spacer, ~~ Your Boxer Was bashed by a wall ? I would sue the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,392 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

spacekiwi wrote: »
    Hi, my 05 boxer van sliding door got a bash off a wall a while ago...works fine but nasty dents and scratches on it...
    Got a good cond 2nd hand door, with the bonus of a fixed window in it...think it came off same body boxer but crew cab version...
    Will the doe next time its due be a issue because it now has a window??? Do i need to tint the glass?? Or ply the inside of door??
    Anyone know?? Thanks.

Paint the inside black and ply over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

spacekiwi wrote: »
    Anyone know?? Thanks.

It will be fine, i just removed the blanking films on my swb pajero as they created a huge blind spot. Flew threw the doe with no issues

Advertisement