Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas M.T. Cranium.

Options
  • 22-12-2014 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Thanks for all your forecasts through the year. I hope that you have a great Christmas and that next year brings you all you could ask for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Don't reserve the thanks for just MT. The information, advice and guidance that some of the amateurs in here give is beyond excellent.
    No need to mention names. Ladies and gents, thanks for explaining why the weather we love and hate happens.

Looking forward to the rest of 2014 and the year of 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

as above,, am a new convert or should it be addict,,,

a peacefull christmas to one and all

Roy

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭elecktras weather bomb

DEAR MT
    Im not commuter literate, I am not scientific literate, I sure as hell wish I listened more at school.I have your average cert leaving cert. I always had massive fascination with the weather. I am a mother of four. I would like to think I have picked up on basics of charts but with zero confidence and always doubting myself. My last child was born with one of the rarest diseases in the world, it contradicted every typical weather forecast be it massive temp rise or drop.especially drop 2010 respiratory failure. I took great comfort in knowing yourself and all the genuine regulars were here to peek on! in the last four years of his life . I love the ramping! I love the realism! and regardless of my childs illness I will always love extremes. Thanks to all the regular contributors informative educated and witty and thus you folks make me hungry to learn more. lovin this strat business. cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭elecktras weather bomb

Apologies. my main point is thank you for giving up your time for us it is most appreciated. I shall always value your opinion and the usual suspects too. kindest regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

Thank you so much M.T your weather forcasts are always spot on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,327 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you, especially the hardest working people on this forum who provide content and sound advice (obviously that is directed to some other folks). :)

I came in for the weather but I stayed for the friendly banter and the warm spirit of the Irish people. The only people who ever say a bad word about ye is ye.

But that's half the fun, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I came in for the weather but I stayed for the friendly banter and the warm spirit of the Irish people. The only people who ever say a bad word about ye is ye.

MT for Taoiseach :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Happy Christmas to MT and all here and especially to the quiet man Con Sensus.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,327 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

vicwatson wrote: »

A job where you can get paid for stating outrageous opinions -- just the thing for me, I'm tired of not being paid for them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭blindsider

Huge thanks to MT and the regulars!

I check the weather thread before I have my 1st coffee - and, if you knew me, you'd understand how big a deal that is!

:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Most accurate forecast I have ever read -

Merry Christmas MT

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

don't know how you keep doing it but keep doing it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Happy Christmas MT, hope its a good one!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Seasons Greetings and thanks to all the regular contributors and fans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭SeaBreezes

vicwatson wrote: »

I second that :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭200motels

Same to you and yours MT.

Advertisement