Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mosney Sunday,Kilbroney Sat 15th

• 05-06-2013 1:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭

Just for the diary - Mosney Sunday 12-6 , Kilbroney following Sat 15th :):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

they couldn't have them the same weekend I guess, so people from down here could do both in one trip!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Capri

Sure it'll give you a chance to 'open her up' twice this summer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

open her up? Transit Camper? I might break my tea cups...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Capri

corktina wrote: »
    open her up? Transit Camper? I might break my tea cups...

Open the roof vents up :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭welder

Capri wrote: »
    Just for the diary - Mosney Sunday 12-6 , Kilbroney following Sat 15th :):)

Isnt 12/6 a weds ? Think Mosney on this Sun the 9th, Think picnic in the park in Marley is on the 12th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Rory37

Mosney starts at 12, finishes 6! Marlay starts at 4pm

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Just got the go-ahead from the missis to escape to Mosney on Sunday. :D

Gonna take the 924 for a spin and enjoy an hour or two away from the kids, with only a giant field of old cars for company!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

The only time I went to Mosney, i had to endure an hour long queue in and out. I know now the trick is to leave early, but whats the story about nipping in easily, arrive when?

Rugbyman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

rugbyman wrote: »
    The only time I went to Mosney, i had to endure an hour long queue in and out. I know now the trick is to leave early, but whats the story about nipping in easily, arrive when?

Rugbyman

There's more than one road in. :p

deckie27 wrote: »
    There's more than one road in. :p
    Do tell!

Do exhibitors and trippers use the same entrance/exit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Is this as big as Terenure?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Dades wrote: »
    Do tell!

Do exhibitors and trippers use the same entrance/exit?

It's the same entrance but there's a road from julianstown so getting in is a doddle

Anyone else leaving Mosney take the dirt road back out onto the R132?

I checked out Google maps and followed a few other classics down a dirt road that brought us out to the main road within a few minutes. The "recommended" exit was backed up nearly to Mosney (I asked a steward on the way out he said it was the only way).

Avoiding that overheating traffic jam was probably the highlight of the day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭Ballykine43

Yes, a great way out. Used it in the past on worse/wet days. Yesterday in the dust it was perhaps not the best choice in a Stag with the top down. A lot of interior cleaning to be done.

Advertisement