Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VRT BMW Z3

Options
  • 09-06-2020 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I am looking at importing 1999 2.0 litre BMW Z3 and its not on the VRT calculator database. I have contacted revenue and there advising to buy the car bring it for inspection and they will quote me a figure. Anyone out there who has cleared a Z3 can guide me with regards a figure. i do not want to purchase till i have an idea of the vrt. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 not2be

I am looking at importing 1999 2.0 litre BMW Z3 and its not on the VRT calculator database. I have contacted revenue and there advising to buy the car bring it for inspection and they will quote me a figure. Anyone out there who has cleared a Z3 can guide me with regards a figure. i do not want to purchase till i have an idea of the vrt. Thanks.

no experience however I would say between €1200/1300 including nox charge- that is the minimum vrt & nox charge at present...

Would it make more sense to buy a car that is now vintage? Between the vrt of say €1200 and €710 annual road tax it could make more sense to buy a Bmw e30 convertible or an Mx5. MR2 or something like that....

Advertisement