Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prescription glasses

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭dball

turned out the 2 pairs i ordered are the wrong size - both are slightly too tight and when i went on to dispute this on their chat service - i explained this and she asked me to measure the frames and both are 4mm too small.
    In fairness there are 2 new pairs on their way to me as i type this, very prompt to deal with and no hesitation to offer a replacement - if they arrive - Ill have 4 pairs of spare glasses:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Mine arrived last week.

Handy pair to have as a spare. As others have said they were a bit tight for me. For me it wasa sore behind the ears but other than that they are ok.

You get what you pay for and am very happy to have a spare pair to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

dball wrote: »
    In fairness there are 2 new pairs on their way to me as i type this, very prompt to deal with and no hesitation to offer a replacement - if they arrive - Ill have 4 pairs of spare glasses:eek:
    I too once had a free replacement pair sent to me without a moment's hesitation, even though the problem was entirely of my own making (I'd got a digit wrong entering my prescription; they tactfully pointed it out to me and told me a new pair with the correct prescription was on its way foc). Great service.

Advertisement