Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

27-01-2019, 18:23   #46
Boradriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedatron View Post
Mine have just been dispatched from Amazon.es. Hoping to have them in the next few days. Very excited as it's my first time putting serious money into a pair of headphones. Tried them in the airport recently and it convinced me I really wanted a pair! Almost bought them there and then for 400 euro!
How did you get on with delivery? Thinking of taking the plunge on .es, they're 259 at the moment. Did you ship them direct to your address?
Advertisement
27-01-2019, 18:26   #47
frag420

Quote:
Originally Posted by westside View Post
I use the in ear qc 20s and they are very good. The nois cancelling feature is probably not as good as the over ear options but the trade off is that these fit in your pocket!
I have the QC35’s but last week I bought the QC20’s as needed something that would fit in pocket on a night out instead of bringing the overhead 35’s...good decision so far!
27-01-2019, 19:05   #48
pedatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boradriver
How did you get on with delivery? Thinking of taking the plunge on .es, they're 259 at the moment. Did you ship them direct to your address?

Came straight to my own address. No issues at all. Loving them so far to be honest. Had to turn down the noise cancelling to low as I had a slight issue with the pressure on my ears! It's perfect for me on low! Might go back to full noise cancellation next week and see do I still have the issue
(2) thanks from:
27-01-2019, 21:08   #49
Boradriver

Quote:
Came straight to my own address. No issues at all. Loving them so far to be honest. Had to turn down the noise cancelling to low as I had a slight issue with the pressure on my ears! It's perfect for me on low! Might go back to full noise cancellation next week and see do I still have the issue
That's great. You get used to it after a while, they're great on a bus/luas at full NC.
Thanks from:
27-01-2019, 23:11   #50
pedatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boradriver
That's great. You get used to it after a while, they're great on a bus/luas at full NC.

I'm getting a train next weekend and am genuinely looking forward to trying it out! What has my life become?
Advertisement
28-01-2019, 10:41   #51
carq

Having owned a pair of QC 35 v 1 for over a year i can safely say it is one of my best purchases.
I dont think battery level has ever dropped below 50% in that time.

Great build quality, and i wouldn't dream of getting on a plane or train without them .
It really is a game changer. only 2 weeks ago i was on a flight with over 15 babies on it and i was able to block them out with music at only half volume.

Only drawback is i cant use them for exercising as the sweat would soak into the top cushion.

Would recommend at any price.
Thanks from:
28-01-2019, 21:04   #52
Boradriver

Quote:
I'm getting a train next weekend and am genuinely looking forward to trying it out! What has my life become?
Haha well, it'll be a peaceful journey at least Think I'm gonna order mine tonight.
28-01-2019, 22:04   #53
bluenose1956

I’ve been using my QC35ii for a couple of weeks now. I find the sound quality is excellent and they are very comfortable. I would highly recommend them.
(2) thanks from:
15-02-2019, 12:19   #54
duckmusic

How did you get it to ship to Ireland? It looks like they will only ship to Spain.
Advertisement
15-02-2019, 18:10   #55
mun1

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckmusic View Post
How did you get it to ship to Ireland? It looks like they will only ship to Spain.
I got mine last week from Amazon.Es and the blue set didn’t ship to Ireland but the other two colours did.
Thanks from:
19-02-2019, 09:20   #56
duckmusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mun1 View Post
I got mine last week from Amazon.Es and the blue set didn’t ship to Ireland but the other two colours did.
That was the problem! Thanks, I have ordered them now.
19-02-2019, 21:34   #57
ablelocks

is there a non-noise cancelling version of these - tried on a pair and the "pressure" didn't feel comfortable. I don''t think I need noise cancelling as a feature...
19-02-2019, 22:18   #58
IrishHomer

I see they are also €259 in Media Market Spain. I'm going to Spain for Easter I'll pick up a pair then

https://www.mediamarkt.es/es/search.html?searchProfile=onlineshop&searchParams=&channel=mmeses&storeId=121956&langId=-5&query=Bose&search-submit=Buscar
Thanks from:
19-02-2019, 23:28   #59
peteb2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablelocks
is there a non-noise cancelling version of these - tried on a pair and the "pressure" didn't feel comfortable. I don''t think I need noise cancelling as a feature...

No. You want the Bose sound link II.
Thanks from:
20-02-2019, 20:29   #60
ablelocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteb2 View Post
No. You want the Bose sound link II.
thanks - good reviews on amazon and cheaper too, might consider later in the year.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion