Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
25-05-2020, 07:40   #1
OmegaGene
Registered User
 
OmegaGene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11,809
30% off Nike

30% off NIke sale or full price items using the code :- NIKE30
become a member for free shipping

https://www.nike.com/ie/

*jordans-AirMax 2090-air force excluded
OmegaGene is offline  
Advertisement
25-05-2020, 08:03   #2
Duvet Day
Registered User
 
Duvet Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 3,167
Just used it,thanks.
Duvet Day is offline  
Thanks from:
25-05-2020, 08:04   #3
OmegaGene
Registered User
 
OmegaGene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11,809
expires 23:59 friday btw
OmegaGene is offline  
(3) thanks from:
26-05-2020, 07:27   #4
OmegaGene
Registered User
 
OmegaGene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11,809
These bargains are costing a fortune but I’ve a great collection of trainers for when life gets back to normal lol, just bought a pair original price was €120 and only cost €56 after sale and discount
OmegaGene is offline  
(4) thanks from:
26-05-2020, 08:29   #5
tedpan
Moderator
 
tedpan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,928
Mod: Drones
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaGene View Post
These bargains are costing a fortune but I’ve a great collection of trainers for when life gets back to normal lol, just bought a pair original price was €120 and only cost €56 after sale and discount
I did far better, €190 original price, then €66 with the sale plus discount! Thanks very much by the way!
tedpan is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
26-05-2020, 08:30   #6
Rodney Bathgate
Banned
 
Rodney Bathgate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 2,836
Are you all buying from the gender neutral section?
Rodney Bathgate is offline  
Thanks from:
26-05-2020, 08:42   #7
tedpan
Moderator
 
tedpan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,928
Mod: Drones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney Bathgate
Are you all buying from the gender neutral section?

I bought from the sale section, but the code works on men's and women's as far as I know. Some styles are excluded as mentioned in the OP
tedpan is offline  
26-05-2020, 09:49   #8
rizzee
Registered User
 
rizzee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,283
Just a shout out to Nike - credit is given when due - ordered 3 separate orders for 3 items within the last week as a Nike member (register your email, free to join, free delivery, 60-day returns, and discounts). One of the items is actually being delivered today.

I was on the online chat asking about the 30% discount if there's any way it can be applied even though I purchased the products already ( I could easily reorder everything again with the 30% discount and ship it what's already ordered back to them but the hassle! ) but straight away they said as a good gesture they will refund me 30% on the purchases and it will be in my account in a few days... that's a little over 50 quid going back into my bank. Happy days!
rizzee is offline  
26-05-2020, 09:59   #9
jobless
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedpan View Post
I did far better, €190 original price, then €66 with the sale plus discount! Thanks very much by the way!
is the code above not the sale ?
jobless is offline  
Advertisement
26-05-2020, 10:07   #10
OmegaGene
Registered User
 
OmegaGene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobless View Post
is the code above not the sale ?
the discount code works on sale items and also full price items, i mentioned that in the opening post
worth checking the sale items first
OmegaGene is offline  
(3) thanks from:
26-05-2020, 10:16   #11
Banana Republic.
Registered User
 
Banana Republic.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 1,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaGene View Post
30% off NIke sale or full price items using the code :- NIKE30
become a member for free shipping

https://www.nike.com/ie/

*jordans-AirMax 2090-air force excluded
Thank you ordered a nice pair Sound
From the sale items 35 euro how bad
Banana Republic. is offline  
Thanks from:
26-05-2020, 10:39   #12
theoneeyedman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzee View Post
Just a shout out to Nike - credit is given when due - ordered 3 separate orders for 3 items within the last week as a Nike member (register your email, free to join, free delivery, 60-day returns, and discounts). One of the items is actually being delivered today.

I was on the online chat asking about the 30% discount if there's any way it can be applied even though I purchased the products already ( I could easily reorder everything again with the 30% discount and ship it what's already ordered back to them but the hassle! ) but straight away they said as a good gesture they will refund me 30% on the purchases and it will be in my account in a few days... that's a little over 50 quid going back into my bank. Happy days!
I bought a pair of runners and shorts on the sale a month or so ago. Had a long delivery date on the runners, {about 3 weeks IIRC) which was sound, so they shipped the shorts first, and the runners then came separately a few days later, about a week earlier than promised.
Very good service I thought. Just check and be aware they the original price MAY be higher than in some B&M shops, certainly was for the runners I bought, but the B&M is closed of course, and still a real saving of c. 20%.
theoneeyedman is offline  
(3) thanks from:
26-05-2020, 10:39   #13
godtabh
Moderator
 
godtabh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 21,673
is it just full priced stuff?
godtabh is offline  
26-05-2020, 10:57   #14
OmegaGene
Registered User
 
OmegaGene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by godtabh View Post
is it just full priced stuff?
Did you read the thread or even the first post ?
OmegaGene is offline  
26-05-2020, 11:02   #15
tedpan
Moderator
 
tedpan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,928
Mod: Drones
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobless
is the code above not the sale ?

It's an additional discount. So the shoes were 190e reduced to 95e, then another 30% brought them down to 66e
tedpan is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet