Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

specials page

Options
  • 02-07-2003 12:27pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Scan aren`t the most popular crowd around here. A quick search on the tech board will show why

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Fair enough,
    But anything i ever bought from them was ok, from software to DVD players and amps, their DVD/5.1Amp combo is or was very good value at the time when i bought it, it was one of the first to offer both c/w speakers and region free at a decent price.
    However i have not bought from them in a while, always seem to get it elsewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Scan? Are you kidding?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Scan are ok as long as you dont have any reason to send anything back... if all is fine and as you ordered.. then great.. otherwise.... forget it... in other words.. use at your own risk... The only possible reason to use scan is if you live close to them and can go to their office and start killing people :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Scan are not up as their postage is too high for small items, nor are ocuk nor ebuyer.

They all have good specials by £25 min postage on most items, OCUK do have lower rates for single items but only one special a week.

Vex.

• Advertisement
Advertisement