Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sandisk 32GB Micro SD Card - €12.99 Tesco

• 18-02-2014 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hi,

Spotted this in the Tesco in Ballina, Co. Mayo. Picked up a few and they seem fine - good price IMHO for bricks and mortar. Haven't seen them in other stores (Cork) but might be worth a look out. FYI: Does not include adapter.

Spent €19.99 on a 16GB in Argos so this seems a bargain.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,189 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

IRCA wrote: »
    Hi,

Spotted this in the Tesco in Ballina, Co. Mayo. Picked up a few and they seem fine - good price IMHO for bricks and mortar. Haven't seen them in other stores (Cork) but might be worth a look out. FYI: Does not include adapter.

What class number is the card?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

IRCA wrote: »
    Hi,

could you put up a pic or link to the package, and barcode number.

So many different ones, last time I saw in Tescos they seemed to range from 30 to €70

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

If it's a class 10 its an unreal bargain! Even if its not it's good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭Beagslife

Just had a look. It's a category 4 card.

MC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Beagslife wrote: »
    Just had a look. It's a category 4 card.

MC

Cheers, would be good for music and the likes. But I wouldn't want to be recording video to it, or anything of that nature. Too slow. Its unreal how cheap these cards are getting all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

I'll scower for one in Dublin for my camera, never have to worry about memory again and then I'll just switch to my class 10 for HD video. Anyone finds some stock in capital, hollah here. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭BofaDeezNuhtz

GobBass wrote: »
    I'll scower for one in Dublin for my camera, never have to worry about memory again and then I'll just switch to my class 10 for HD video. Anyone finds some stock in capital, hollah here. :D

+1

But if ye dont get lucky GobBass maybe this'll do ya for €18.62,
    class 10 too, dunno 'bout postage etc
    http://www.mymemory.ie/Micro-SDHC/Kingston/Kingston-32GB-Micro-SD-%28SDHC%29-Card-%2B-SD-Adapter---Class-10

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

wil wrote: »
    could you put up a pic or link to the package, and barcode number.

So many different ones, last time I saw in Tescos they seemed to range from 30 to €70

Just checked and it's class 4 - good enough for my uses but understand it might not be for everyone

Advertisement