Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TeeFury - A Daily T-Shirt for €14 delivered

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Loving todays tshirt and it popular already! Very nerdy though :pac:

1285020425_top_milleniumenterprise.jpg

I havent seen anything decent on teefury in weeks now. I've been looking at shirt.woot a lot more recently. They seem to have much better designs and the way they work is a lot less restrictive than teefury

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I havent seen anything decent on teefury in weeks now. I've been looking at shirt.woot a lot more recently. They seem to have much better designs and the way they work is a lot less restrictive than teefury
    How did I miss 'The Rent Is Too Damn High'?

The_Rent_Is_Too_Damn_HighmsaDetail.png

That's my new catchphrase! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I quite like this one, but you don't seem to be able to order more than one print at a time?

Nevermorem21Detail.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Shirts coming up this week on teefury: http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs047/1102286017400/img/104.jpg

• Advertisement

basquille wrote: »
    How did I miss 'The Rent Is Too Damn High'

You can still get it. They have a section called 'Reckoning' where the current top 25 tshirts stay on sale for $15 instead of $10 that the daily shirt costs.
    The Rent Is Too Damn High

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

You can still get it. They have a section called 'Reckoning' where the current top 25 tshirts stay on sale for $15 instead of $10 that the daily shirt costs.
    The Rent Is Too Damn High
    Oohh.. tempting!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

What's the quality like of the ones off woot.com? Tempted by a good few of them I must say.

I haven't actually ordered any off woot yet but I remember reading somewhere that they are American apparel tshirts. They are same tshirts threadless use and are fairly good quality, 100% cotton and all that jazz.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Am I right in saying that you cannot order 2+ shirts in the one order? I know you can choose up to 3 of the same shirt though...This is at shirt.woot.com btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

pretty good prices compared to Hairybaby.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I like today's

1289539150_bottom_linkfloyd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Hoping for a grab bag soon, but it'll never be delivered before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Grab bag tomorrow :))))

Woo! Just saw that. *crosses fingers & toes in hope of some wicked tees*

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

I ordered a tee on the 5th of November and iirc it was shipped roughly a week later. Thing is, I still haven't received it!

While I ordered 3 tees from the grab bag(7th Dec), they were shipped around a week after and I received them on the 23rd of Dec.

Should I get onto them about it now or leave it another week or two? It was a present for a friend and all but its long past this birthday now which is bit of a bummer but I'd still happily take the tee.

For time I've ever bought two tees one after the other.

1291857573_bottom_sosay.jpg

1289526211_bottom_donofmushroomkingdom.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Dutchy

Guess what tee is going to feature on TeeFury this Wednesday!? :D

bump! Always wanted a Conan T-shirt

1295126675_TOP_.jpg

Dutchy wrote: »
    Guess what tee is going to feature on TeeFury this Wednesday!? :D

Congratulations! lovely shirt and the feedback on the site all looks very positive.

1294350326_top_zomcan.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Dutchy

Congratulations! lovely shirt and the feedback on the site all looks very positive.

1294350326_top_zomcan.jpg

Cheers alastair_doom :D Addictive stuff ... sitting here and pressing refresh to see how many tees have been sold! :cool:

Advertisement