Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let Me In (Blu-ray - Pre-order) - €12.50 delivered [Sendit]

Options
  • 23-01-2011 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

An American remake of the excellent 'Let The Right One In'..

While I haven't seen it yet, it is meant to be very good!

Released on 14th March.

10290088-1292867528-922000.jpg
    Buy it @ Sendit.com
    Critically acclaimed director Matt Reeves (Cloverfield) brings you this astonishing remake of the award winning Swedish horror, Let the Right One In. Let Me In tells the tale of Owen, a young boy who is constantly bullied at school and seeks comfort in his vampire neighbour who lives in secrecy with her guardian. Starring Kodi Smit-McPhee (The Road), Chloe Moretz (Kickass) and Elias Koteas (The Fourth Kind).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

Actually pr-ordered this from zavii in December for around €11.70 delivered still the same price

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

greenfly wrote: »
    Actually pr-ordered this from zavii in December for around €11.70 delivered still the same price

Link
    Zavvi charge 99p shipping though, and Sendit don't.

So Zavvi's price is £10.94 delivered, SendIt is £10.49.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

true but shipping was free :D

Pic is from the invoice that i was emailed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=144837&stc=1&d=1295864132

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

You must have been lucky.. it's 99p shipping now anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Anybody interested in picking up the original it's available from Zavvi for £7.95 + 99p deliver;

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/let-the-right-one-in/10046835.html

It was Mark Kermode's best film of 2008. Here's a short clip of him talking about the remake;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/markkermode/2010/10/let_me_in_or_let_the_right_one.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

basquille wrote: »
    An American remake of the excellent 'Let The Right One In'..

While I haven't seen it yet, it is meant to be very good!

Released on 14th March.

10290088-1292867528-922000.jpg
    Buy it @ Sendit.com

Just watched the remake, loved the original.... ..,slight variations in this version,very slight...but its missing something that the original has...(element of surprise maybe!)..still its pretty good.

Chloe Moretz is excellent,as is Kodi-smit.... personally i preferred the original-but this is a faithful,well made adaptation.

Advertisement