Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse 2.44e

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,403 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Thanks for that! Got it down to €1.72 by using a coupon I got for signing up. Insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

It looks like mouse I bought on holiday recently after I forgot to bring mine with my laptop. It was wired version but almost identical shape and buttons. It was the cheapest one I found in local shop and there was a reason - plastics to the side where you put your thumb and small finger while moving mouse was extremely slippery. Maybe it was just me but I coudn't handle it. I tried to put some masking tape to the sides because I didn't want to waste extra more day to bring it to the shop to replace - but left it behind after holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Cheers op, got 2 delivered with DHL for €3.43 with coupons. Excellent bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

I got a slight variation of that mouse, same maker and wireless gaming style.
    Just the "Hysj" logo was vertical on mine.

But I couldn't use it... it randomly fired off events that made my computer change tabs etc. As if there was something loose in the left hand 2 buttons ( mapped to page up/down?)

Anyways, unreliable for a work environment.

Won't go near that cheap brand again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

Cheers op
    Ordered 2.
    Its only a €5 so if its s**t ,its only a €5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

TheChizler wrote: »
    Thanks for that! Got it down to €1.72 by using a coupon I got for signing up. Insane.

How does one get the signing up coupons?
    I will sign up but where does it state there is another coupon?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,403 ✭✭✭TheChizler

It just gave me two options when I went to checkout. It said something like "use coupon to save €0.72?".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Yeah I got it too, thanks for that

I bought this exact model before from gearbest for a few euro.
    it's surprisingly not sh-it.
    don't find this slippy on the sides as this one has a grooved surface there.
    pretty decent actually.
    of course it does take up 1 usb port on the pc for the wireless dongle.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Full price for me on app, is it finished?

• Advertisement

meathman0 wrote: »
    Full price for me on app, is it finished?

same one under a different listing for a few euro + 1 euro postage.

https://www.gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_246812.html

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭bondja80

I got mouse on monday, It is nice and works ok.

Advertisement