Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meridian 1kg €5

Options
  • 04-02-2018 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,515 ✭✭✭✭

DunnesStores until 07 Feb
    GnGh6yV.jpg?1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

It’s a good price but I don’t think I’ve ever seen it anywhere for €10.89.

It scans in at €7.50 and takes €2.50 from it.

Great bargain though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭randomname2005

Regularly 10 quid in SuperValu Loughrea, and I think it has been higher at times. Good value, and even better if you can store 10 of them and get a tenner off your next purchase!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 amylod93

PopTarts wrote: »
    It’s a good price but I don’t think I’ve ever seen it anywhere for €10.89.

It scans in at €7.50 and takes €2.50 from it.

Great bargain though.

It went down from €10.89 this change-over to €7.50. Then it went down again to €5 for the Weekly Wonder. Thats why it's scanning in like that. I've never actually seen it in stock while it's full price though. The Dunnes I work in seem to only order them in when they are on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Regularly 10 quid in SuperValu Loughrea, and I think it has been higher at times. Good value, and even better if you can store 10 of them and get a tenner off your next purchase!

Who doesn't have room for 22lbs of Crunchy Peanut Butter?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement