Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,363 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

What's parcel motel lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

What's Mac's Seller?

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Domo1982

Whats a tracker mortgage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Anyone got a link for shoot? Oh and a detailed review of every jersey on the site, step by step instructions on how to pay and how to use parcel motel. And can anyone tell me how long it takes to get here. Tried looking back through last few pages but found nothing.

:)

• Advertisement

I'm still not on first name terms with Vivian.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

@MrMac picking them up this evening will post a review.
    Think the order has
    Utd away kids and adults
    Kawashima antlers
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima
    Spain Euro away
    Ireland Away
    Ac Milan home (16/17)
    And some rugby jerseys

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Probably would've been a good chance to have a few FAQ's in the opening post....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

DuffleBag wrote: »
    Probably would've been a good chance to have a few FAQ's in the opening post....

Pm the mod I'm sure he'll help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

zerks wrote: »
    I'm still not on first name terms with Vivian.

Don't be creeping on my woman zerks.

• Advertisement

Just collected
    United home medium
    United home kids
    United third xl

The United home is fairly decent in adults although the number of Boxs from color to sponcer is two out.
    The kids is completely wrong, the dark red is a wine colour
    The third jersey then same issues I had with the one from last week where the honey comb is too dark and is all down the shoulders as opposed to dark in the centre getting brighter then

That was with shoot ordered a day after my last order but took a week longer to arrive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Got 4 kids kits, 2 weeks to arrive via Parcel Motel.

LFC Black - Very good quality only flaw the neck a little low cut compared to original.

Barca Purple - Perfect no probs with sizing or quality.

Bayern Home - Perfect no probs with sizing or quality.

Real Madrid Purple - Purple no probs with sizing or quality.

I didn't bother with the socks for the kits, as I have found them hit & miss. No under hand review here. The sizes varied from 2/3 & 7/8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭recyclops

im currently awaiting an order from shoot the blue current united long sleeve, had an issue with them last year regarding shorts not delivered, i eventually got onto vivian (sandy sent me) and she said they will throw the shorts in with this jersey.

have been asked to endorse them but feeling a tad like ted cruz so i am awaiting jerseys before i give an honest review of the jersey and shorts if they arrive

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Don't be creeping on my woman zerks.

The-Young-Ones-Vyvyan.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

I got the Man United Away with http://www.shootjerseys.win/ . Very happy with it.

united2k11 wrote: »
    I got the Man United Away with shootjerseys. Very happy with it.

My one of those was brilliant to, except the printed label inside the collar peeling

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Got my order again, the Roma home and Dortmund home look perfect, but the united home seems wrong again, it has the gold and the mufc writing on the back but the colour might still be off and the hexagons are wrong, its not centered and they are stretched out,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Ordered the 3 united jerseys from Ali - shipped yesterday so I'll post pictures when they arrive!

fingeres crossed!

Hococop wrote: »
    Got my order again, the Roma home and Dortmund home look perfect, but the united home seems wrong again, it has the gold and the mufc writing on the back but the colour might still be off and the hexagons are wrong, its not centered and they are stretched out,

Here's the site someone gave me that you can study over each detail
    http://m.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/mobile/en/c/football/football-kits/premier-league/manchester-united/home-kit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

MrMac84 wrote: »

Cheers Mac, comparing to this it actually looks a lot closer than my initial view, it matches up more, I might be over critical because of the last jersey,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Are all the United 3rd jerseys wrong? They seem to be more black/very dark grey than light grey

kfallon wrote: »
    Are all the United 3rd jerseys wrong? They seem to be more black/very dark grey than light grey

The two I got from shoot had the same issues the honey comb on the shoulders was much too dark. On the real it looks like the center is dark and it gets brighter then as it moves away from centre

Hococop wrote: »
    Cheers Mac, comparing to this it actually looks a lot closer than my initial view, it matches up more, I might be over critical because of the last jersey,

I can't take the credit for that, someone else shared that here. Ya it's very handy for details and comparing the smallest little details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Ordered mine on the 11th from shoot and just checked with the tracking crowd and it's in the UK this morning with parcel force. I had originally gave them my home address to deliver to but on advise I sent them a what'sapp and they said they'd change the address to my parcel motel. The delivery details on my account for the order never changed so God knows which it's getting sent to.

Jayop wrote: »
    Ordered mine on the 11th from shoot and just checked with the tracking crowd and it's in the UK this morning with parcel force. I had originally gave them my home address to deliver to but on advise I sent them a what'sapp and they said they'd change the address to my parcel motel. The delivery details on my account for the order never changed so God knows which it's getting sent to.
    If it's in the uk I'd say parcel motel as if it was an Irish added it wouldn't show up till Dublin I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

MrMac84 wrote: »
    If it's in the uk I'd say parcel motel as if it was an Irish added it wouldn't show up till Dublin I think

Nice one. I got this from the tracking crowd so hopefully you're right.

Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 329 ms
    2016-08-18 01:13 United Kingdom, reached the processing center from China
    2016-08-17 23:25 United Kingdom, reached the processing center from China
    2016-08-16 11:03 Guangzhou, left Guangzhou to the aviation hub, London Heathrow Airport (transfer)
    2016-08-15 18:52 Guangdong postal courier logistics international business sales department Higashiyama Range Rover voted station has been received (the embrace cast member name: Deng June, Tel:)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

got long sleeve dortmund. quality is great but its a small bit loose. having said that I'd be a small but went with the medium to be safe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭recyclops

So mine came long sleeve United away. I'm very happy with it. I had issues last year like I said about shorts but they sent them too without complaint. Last year's but can't really complain as they are what I ordered first tije.

All in all happy out and my custom with shoot will continue so long as the quality does.

Images attached sorry for poor lighting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

kfallon wrote: »

I thought the same, i don't want to order until that can be confirmed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭DylanAFC

Got the Bayern Munich home jersey today off shoot. Delighted with it. Got 2 NBA basketball jerseys too and they are fantastic tbf. Will attach pics if anybody wants to see them.

Advertisement