Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your story

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Vestiapx wrote: »
    Which MC are you a member of?

Won't be sharing that on the internet!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

I used to have a little, now I have a lot. But I'm still just Stop. from the block.

iamstop wrote: »
    I used to have a little, now I have a lot. But I'm still just Stop. from the block.

Thank you Jenny from the block,for your contribution.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,042 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Some of my colleagues come from thousands of miles away...
    I'm reared in D3, first permanent job was in D3 and still living and working in D3. I can see my office from my road.
    I don't just live in a place I inhabit it.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

Think I'll pack it all in and just wander the earth like Kane in Kung Fu.

Might get into a few adventures along the way.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

This is my boss, Joanthan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he's quite a guy. This is Mrs H., she's gorgeous, she's one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way my name is Max. I take care of both of them, which ain't easy cause when they met it was murder

• Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Morning glory?

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

In 1972, I was part of crack commando unit that was sent to prison by a military court for a crime we didn't commit. We promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government we survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find us....maybe you can hire The J-Team.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

In 1972, I was part of crack commando unit that was sent to prison by a military court for a crime we didn't commit. We promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government we survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find us....maybe you can hire The J-Team.

Do not hire the J-Team. They don't pay you proper wages, I flew the space shuttle for them on the last mission and Mr J paid me 3euro and 75cent. It wasn't enough to get a big mac meal. What do we want equal pay. Mr J equal pay.

Ok now that I get the gist of things,here is my story.I was a sea captain who sailed the 7 seas and fought off attacks from Somalia pirates who were after my cargo of rare antiques and bullion gold.How was that?

• Advertisement

Ok now that I get the gist of things,here is my story.I was a sea captain who sailed the 7 seas and fought off attacks from Somalia pirates who were after my cargo of rare antiques and bullion gold.How was that?

Well, Mr lying drug pusher just so you know that captain was an uncle of mine, he had 28 children yes 28, ( they had no television and he was a good practising catholic). Well the stress of you fighting him off and the unsuccessful mission cause the poor man to have a heart attack and die yes die. So while your bragging to your friends how you saved the day my uncle is worm food. Oh and from what I heard it wasn't gold bullion or antiques on your boat but drugs, and I also heard you were whimpering in the cabin when they came aboard. My uncle lord rest him said you were offering blowies and your arsehole to his men. It was only the navy scuppered my uncles plans. Now you Mr hero. Hope your happy 28 children left behind.

My life story is a shadowy flight into the world of a man who does not exist.....

A young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent - something something someting

In a world of criminals who operate above the law.

Damn I thought I would remember more of it :)

Its ok its the drugs it happens to me a lot

Kylta wrote: »
    Well, Mr lying drug pusher just so you know that captain was an uncle of mine, he had 28 children yes 28, ( they had no television and he was a good practising catholic). Well the stress of you fighting him off and the unsuccessful mission cause the poor man to have a heart attack and die yes die. So while your bragging to your friends how you saved the day my uncle is worm food. Oh and from what I heard it wasn't gold bullion or antiques on your boat but drugs, and I also heard you were whimpering in the cabin when they came aboard. My uncle lord rest him said you were offering blowies and your arsehole to his men. It was only the navy scuppered my uncles plans. Now you Mr hero. Hope your happy 28 children left behind.

I worked hard on that backstory and here you are making it much more complicated than it needs to be.Feck it I'll come up with a solid one impervious to ridicule.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I sat on a rainbow once and skittles popped out. Fact.

Also they have no flavour, it's a psychological mindf*ck. I used that technology to make my fortune, and after I sold the method to the MARS company, I retired to an island off the west coast.

Some day soon 3 will bring wifi to my island, and I'll set up my remote working hub, where I'll make topical memes and distribute them free of charge to underprivileged millennials. I'm philanthropic like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,826 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

The end

I worked hard on that backstory and here you are making it much more complicated than it needs to be.Feck it I'll come up with a solid one impervious to ridicule.

Are you jesting. I was telling the truth. 28 children in all

Kylta wrote: »
    Are you jesting. I was telling the truth. 28 children in all

I was indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Arghus wrote: »
    I thought one of the main purposes of the site was to lie about who we really are.

I step in front of cars and sue the drivers.

Advertisement