Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women talking about Hot Men

• 11-07-2020 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

What do they say among themselves

Comments

"Blistering barnacles, Villa are almost relegated"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,531 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

"I'd say he's at least 39⁰C."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

"I'd love a consensual, contractually agreed sexual liaison with that male human, for a flexible length of time within agreed limits, with a mutually agreed-upon snuggle time thereafter", or so people complaining about men just looking at a woman would have you believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 PosterX

Do they talk about how they feel

Or what they'd like to do to him

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭TheDenialTwist

I'm gutted :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,728 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

It's me second favourite flavour.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

Blaaz_ wrote: »
    I have a rake of sisters.....what they and their mates say...is forever more extreme than what geos on in whatsapp groups with my matez

Young wans want the ride,as much,if not more than young fellas

Keep Talkin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

PosterX wrote: »
    Keep Talkin

Linden Village down the park, is it?

An Ri rua wrote: »
    Linden Village down the park, is it?

Cocaine at your house

With your Mom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Women will be dirtier than men for about 2 days a month. The rest they will be more cranky than men. 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,809 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I overheard them once talking about me. It was about how was nice kind and funny but it was terrible about how I looked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Unfortunately will be relegated unless there is such a thing as a miracle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

"I'd love a consensual, contractually agreed sexual liaison with that male human, for a flexible length of time within agreed limits, with a mutually agreed-upon snuggle time thereafter", or so people complaining about men just looking at a woman would have you believe

I'm a man and can translate that, you want a fu¢k and a hug after from somebody who lives near by.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

‘He has a belly stick on him like a baby’s arm in a boxing glove. Left me with a fanny like a hippo’s yawn’.

That sort of thing.

Looking, yez are all rushing to judgement.

You must have more patience and wait for mr fegelein to post his morsels of wisdom on here.

Settle down.

Advertisement