Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ennis Tulla Rd

Options
  • 03-09-2018 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the area in Lios Árd, Tulla Rd is like to live there? Is it a quiet area and social problems. My son is intererested in buying a house there. TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Very nice part of town. Very few parts of Ennis I wouldn't recommend living. Part I live in myself would be considered the roughest area but its not that bad at all.

Mod Edit. Removed a comment about Limerick being worse. While poster may have had issues in Limerick, this isn't the place for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

Lot of guards live on the tulla road

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

lab man wrote: »
    Lot of guards live on the tulla road
    I had to laugh at that. My sister in law is a Guard and she and a handful of her colleagues live on the Tulla Road precisely because it's the part of town that has the least call outs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 pollemon

Was living one year there. Very nice place to live, and full of kids ;)

Advertisement