Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a cleaner in Clare

Options
  • 02-02-2015 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

I'm due to have a baby with a few weeks, and want to get a cleaner in to help straighten my house out before the world gets turned upside down.

I'm hoping for a recommendation from someone on here for a cleaner.
    I'm in the Broadford area in East Clare - does anyone have any suggestions?

(i've checked the Champion and come up blank)

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

http://www.goldenhands-cleaningservices.com/

http://www.pigsty.ie/search/house-cleaning/clare/all

I had heard of the top one before and the second link is a listing of cleaners.
    I have no affiliation to either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Thanks Clintondaly.

I've been in contact with golden hands, and reached out to a few from pigsty, but I'm really hoping that someone here has a personal recommendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 elreberendo

Hi Kash,

Not sure if this is relevant at this time, but my personal recommendation is Cleaning Services Ireland (CSI), they vacuum the whole house, mopped floors, cleaned the kitchen including a very greasy oven and also cleaned the windows.

Very friendly and super effective guys, lifesavers! 5 Stars service.

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Anyone recommend a cleaner for a new house. Builders just finished. House is painted. Wooden floors, tiles etc need a rub!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Geri123

Hi, just wondering if you ever found a reliable cleaner in the broadford area? Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement