Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The head on him

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,400 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

He was 19 there????

Never mind the head of him, he's standing like an old farmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,400 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Jesus, is this person having a laugh folks do ye think? Or are they serious?
    They're trying too hard, it seems to be his/her USP.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

There are so many gimmick and character accounts in AH these days, sometimes it's hard to tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

He was 19 there????

Never mind the head off him, he's standing like an old farmer.

I'd say the gut has come on leaps and bounds since

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭pgj2015

He was 19 there????

Never mind the head off him, he's standing like an old farmer.

its mad that a 19 year old would wear that kind of hat. he looks like he is straight from the famine era.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Same as with travellers. I can always know straight away . Certain traits I suppose. No different to an Irish person on holiday

Travelers maybe but I don't think a lot my friends would be recognizable as Irish abroad. Or my kids or me, for example as we are dark haired (or at least I used to be) very sallow skinned, especially in summer. People are confusing recognizing a sunburnt, drunk lad in a GAA jersey with having innate irish features, I think. :pac:

Travelers maybe but I don't think a lot my friends would be recognizable as Irish abroad. Or my kids or me, for example as we are dark haired (or at least I used to be) very sallow skinned, especially in summer. People are confusing recognizing a sunburnt, drunk lad in a GAA jersey with having innate irish features, I think. :pac:

I had to add that bit in because of politics

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

English people can spot the 'Irish look' as well, had it numerous times, overhear comments that are sometimes friendly, sometimes not, usually when out and about in pubs and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭pgj2015

dd973 wrote: »
    English people can spot the 'Irish look' as well, had it numerous times, overhear comments that are sometimes friendly, sometimes not, usually when out and about in pubs and the like.

They are easily spotted as well, way more tanned, all posing and trying to be something they are not. loud and obnoxious. not liked anywhere.

I had to add that bit in because of politics

Ginger people haven't formed a protest group yet, hopefully.

• Advertisement

Australians laugh at Irish people who go to the gym in jerseys.

Theres no match on in the gym lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

No, obvious t***l.

Theres no match on in the gym lads

The gym has a uniform?

While simultaneously sporting wife beaters possibly

While simultaneously sporting wife beaters possibly

Most likely yes. The stringier the vest the better.
    Gainz brah

Advertisement