Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concrete ?

Options
  • 14-06-2020 2:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

What is K30 concrete, have a spec on a drawing which just states the Concrete quality: > K30.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Metric Tensor

I haven't ever heard of it (and I've heard a lot about concrete in my day!). Did you get an answer?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

30k’n’/m2

• Subscribers Posts: 41,073 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

macadam wrote: »
    What is K30 concrete, have a spec on a drawing which just states the Concrete quality: > K30.

its a way to describe the compressive strength of concrete

https://d3i71xaburhd42.cloudfront.net/5105095da4e4a1cc9fca25f0b370cf52ffd681d5/4-Table2-1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Metric Tensor

That would have been my guess but I've never heard it called that before. What publication is that table from syd?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

I haven't ever heard of it (and I've heard a lot about concrete in my day!). Did you get an answer?

Spoke to a few guys in Kilsaran and Rstone they reckon its the equivalent of C25/30, it came on a drawing from Finland and I reckon its more to do with the minus temps they have..

• Advertisement
Advertisement