Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever "unthanked" a member?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

Post away woman. Post so all us peverts can have our way with you in our dirty little minds! :pac:

To be serious tho, been flicking through the ladies lounge thread the last few minutes. Every few posts the same user posts a different picture of themselves :confused: why? :confused: Its almost like they like the attention.

Eh? What do you mean? I only have posted cos as of midnight I have just hit the 35 mark and am totally pissed outta my treee............old age certainly has its effect on people!

Would never never never under normal circumstances put a pic of myself on the internet............:eek: (again, loving the wee smilies.........why do iphone not have these..........dammmmit them ones).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

girl2 wrote: »
    Eh? What do you mean? I only have posted cos as of midnight I have just hit the 35 mark and am totally pissed outta my treee............old age certainly has its effect on people!

Would never never never under normal circumstances put a pic of myself on the internet............:eek: (again, loving the wee smilies.........why do iphone not have these..........dammmmit them ones).

Haha. Dont worry girl2. Wasnt talking about you... and happy birthday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

To be serious tho, been flicking through the ladies lounge thread the last few minutes. Every few posts the same user posts a different picture of themselves :confused: why? :confused: Its almost like they like the attention.

Noticed that too. If it's the same person we're thinking of they've been posting loads of pics in the Ladies lounge thread and the Gentlmens club thread too. It got the the point where I was actually cringing on their behalf :o
    They must be exhibitionists :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Yes i have accidently thanked the wrong person and then undid it... (usually i dont though)

On 1 VBB site im on YOU CANT,as soon as you thank them ITS FINAL icon10.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

I reckon the whole point of posting your picture in those "know your fellow ..." threads is to chance your arm and try to score a date with someone :pac:

Ever notice the way all the hot female boards.ie users get loads of thanks in them :pac:

I though they used that as like an early warning rape system for the beer's ..... if you get to many like's you should never go to a boards beers event ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I've done it a couple of times for fear that I'd look like a thanks stalker :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭fullgas

And why?.....i generally unthank people who replied with snark or didn't agree with my opinion, and once when eflirting was rejected, "i have a BF" me arse :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I have a few posters who I never ever thank regardless of if I agree with them or not. But on occasion I've read a decent post by the pricks and thanked it before realizing it was them and promptly taking my thanks back.

A bit petty, but they are cnuts in loads of threads so I don't regret it :pac:

*scuttles off to see if any of my posts have been thanked by minidazzler to see if they think I'm a pr1ck/cnut!* :eek::pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

*scuttles off to see if any of my posts have been thanked by minidazzler to see if they think I'm a pr1ck/cnut!* :eek::pac:

Strong 2 year bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Bump it like yer late for Mass.

• Advertisement
Advertisement