Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Error booking NDLS

Options
  • 05-05-2021 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to book an appointment for my daughter and get this error “ Sorry, but we could not find a match for the PPS number and date of birth you entered”.

If I use my own details I don’t get that error, so it is not a general fault.
    I emailed them but no response.

Has anyone seen similar ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 haypennydenver

On my RSA profile it has my DOB correct. But when I book test which I have done my DOB only works by applying a day less to my DOB.

So one date for my profile which is correct and one date for my test booking that is wrong. If that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭towger

On my RSA profile it has my DOB correct. But when I book test which I have done my DOB only works by applying a day less to my DOB.

So one date for my profile which is correct and one date for my test booking that is wrong. If that helps

Thanks. Tried but didn’t work.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 1,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭MascotDec85

Are you typing the DOB in manually or selecting from a dropdown menu?
    If you’re doing it manually, are you adding in a zero for any single digit days or months ie for January type 01 instead of just 1

Failing that you’ll have to contact them. Give them screenshots when you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭towger

Are you typing the DOB in manually or selecting from a dropdown menu?
    If you’re doing it manually, are you adding in a zero for any single digit days or months ie for January type 01 instead of just 1

Failing that you’ll have to contact them. Give them screenshots when you do.

Yes I done both thanks. Have contacted them, no response yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jinks

Same problem for me, it works for my PPS number but not for my son's or my daughter's. They have also emailed with no reply, did you get any luck?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 dddd12

I am hitting the same problem when trying to book an appointment for my son. Emailed them but they failed to get back to me. Decided then to book the appointment using my PPS number and DOB as I was not encountering the same error with my details. My son went in today using my appt booking and there was no issue. I reckon this is the only thing to do if you are encountering this error because they don't seem to have any plans to fit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭BobbyBingo

dddd12 wrote: »
    I am hitting the same problem when trying to book an appointment for my son. Emailed them but they failed to get back to me. Decided then to book the appointment using my PPS number and DOB as I was not encountering the same error with my details. My son went in today using my appt booking and there was no issue. I reckon this is the only thing to do if you are encountering this error because they don't seem to have any plans to fit it.

I have had the same issue for the last week when trying to book for my daughter. I have contacted them ("We will escalate it") and tried every day to book. Then today, magically it worked! All the same details etc - so clearly a change/fix on their side

Advertisement