Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Followed threads not receiving email notifications

Options
  • 17-05-2020 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

I am subscribed to a few threads and was getting email notification when replies were posted. But it's stopped about a week ago. Have gone into threads and see that they've moved on from when I last viewed them. I unfollowed and followed again but still not getting email notifications. Any advice please? Thanks

Edit - I'll check back on this later as I may not get notifications!

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

That's an odd one, we've checked and your email address hasn't been blacklisted or anything like that. Can you check here that the email address on your account is correct? https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editpassword

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭R11

That's an odd one, we've checked and your email address hasn't been blacklisted or anything like that. Can you check here that the email address on your account is correct? https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editpassword

Yes, email is correct. It was working fine until about a week ago.... But then email notifications stopped. I didn't get one when you replied so I just checked the post now.... Its a strange one alright.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi R11,

Are you getting updates from any threads or are there specific ones that you're not getting emails about. Could you let me know what the thread IDs (if there's only a handful of threads that you're not getting updates from) are and what your update preference is (instant, weekly, etc)? Nothing going into your Spam folder?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭R11

Hi R11,

Are you getting updates from any threads or are there specific ones that you're not getting emails about. Could you let me know what the thread IDs (if there's only a handful of threads that you're not getting updates from) are and what your update preference is (instant, weekly, etc)? Nothing going into your Spam folder?
    Hi Mark,
    My fault completely.... I just checked span folder and for some strange reason, they were going into spam. So I've unchecked them as spam and all is fine again. Sorry about that, thanks for your help

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement