21-12-2020, 23:53   #1306
garyskeepers

Ok, so I ordered the Eir sim which came 3 days later. Then I ordered the A21s from the VF website for 89 quid using the Eir sim as the number I wanted to switch over to vodafone, which came 3 or 4 days later (ordered on Thursday, came this morning/Monday)

I opened the phone and stuck my Virgin sim in (just happened to put it in slot number 2, whoah whoah) and I can confirm that the phone was unlocked with no funny business. No need for anything else. A21s for 89 quid, happy feckin days.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
22-12-2020, 11:12   #1307
bronkobilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyskeepers View Post
Ok, so I ordered the Eir sim which came 3 days later. Then I ordered the A21s from the VF website for 89 quid using the Eir sim as the number I wanted to switch over to vodafone, which came 3 or 4 days later (ordered on Thursday, came this morning/Monday)

I opened the phone and stuck my Virgin sim in (just happened to put it in slot number 2, whoah whoah) and I can confirm that the phone was unlocked with no funny business. No need for anything else. A21s for 89 quid, happy feckin days.
twenty euro more in post mobile month's free credit number ported over to post mobile for 130 euro a21s unlocked
Thanks from:
22-12-2020, 11:45   #1308
stockshares

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyskeepers View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronkobilly View Post
twenty euro more in post mobile month's free credit number ported over to post mobile for 130 euro a21s unlocked
Lads can you let me know if the A21s Operating System can be updated to One 2.5.

Sam Gal phones need this update in order to use Secure Folder.

Thanks
22-12-2020, 21:54   #1309
markw7

Anyone buy the Pixel 4a, did it come unlocked?
Cheers
23-12-2020, 11:20   #1310
Interrobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by markw7 View Post
Anyone buy the Pixel 4a, did it come unlocked?
Cheers
Yes, and yes.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
23-12-2020, 16:01   #1311
carbsy

Redmi 9 is unlocked too... Infact all Redmi phones are unlocked according to sources....
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion