Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
21-12-2020, 23:53   #1306
garyskeepers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 298
Ok, so I ordered the Eir sim which came 3 days later. Then I ordered the A21s from the VF website for 89 quid using the Eir sim as the number I wanted to switch over to vodafone, which came 3 or 4 days later (ordered on Thursday, came this morning/Monday)

I opened the phone and stuck my Virgin sim in (just happened to put it in slot number 2, whoah whoah) and I can confirm that the phone was unlocked with no funny business. No need for anything else. A21s for 89 quid, happy feckin days.
garyskeepers is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
22-12-2020, 11:12   #1307
bronkobilly
Registered User
 
bronkobilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyskeepers View Post
Ok, so I ordered the Eir sim which came 3 days later. Then I ordered the A21s from the VF website for 89 quid using the Eir sim as the number I wanted to switch over to vodafone, which came 3 or 4 days later (ordered on Thursday, came this morning/Monday)

I opened the phone and stuck my Virgin sim in (just happened to put it in slot number 2, whoah whoah) and I can confirm that the phone was unlocked with no funny business. No need for anything else. A21s for 89 quid, happy feckin days.
twenty euro more in post mobile month's free credit number ported over to post mobile for 130 euro a21s unlocked
bronkobilly is offline  
Thanks from:
22-12-2020, 11:45   #1308
stockshares
Registered User
 
stockshares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyskeepers View Post
Ok, so I ordered the Eir sim which came 3 days later. Then I ordered the A21s from the VF website for 89 quid using the Eir sim as the number I wanted to switch over to vodafone, which came 3 or 4 days later (ordered on Thursday, came this morning/Monday)

I opened the phone and stuck my Virgin sim in (just happened to put it in slot number 2, whoah whoah) and I can confirm that the phone was unlocked with no funny business. No need for anything else. A21s for 89 quid, happy feckin days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronkobilly View Post
twenty euro more in post mobile month's free credit number ported over to post mobile for 130 euro a21s unlocked
Lads can you let me know if the A21s Operating System can be updated to One 2.5.

Sam Gal phones need this update in order to use Secure Folder.

Thanks
stockshares is offline  
22-12-2020, 21:54   #1309
markw7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 10
Anyone buy the Pixel 4a, did it come unlocked?
Cheers
markw7 is offline  
23-12-2020, 11:20   #1310
Interrobang
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by markw7 View Post
Anyone buy the Pixel 4a, did it come unlocked?
Cheers
Yes, and yes.
Interrobang is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
23-12-2020, 16:01   #1311
carbsy
Registered User
 
carbsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,948
Redmi 9 is unlocked too... Infact all Redmi phones are unlocked according to sources....
carbsy is offline  
Thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet