Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone Black Friday Sale

Options
1383940414244»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Black Friday is a commercial holiday created around the US holiday of Thanksgiving, similarly with cyber Monday

Really? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

I tried once more for the laugh to order from Vodafone.ie using a valid Eir SIM. Cancelled 9 days later... lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Is there any good offer right now ? Dont think so

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Gruffalo22

I bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 in a Vodafone store over the weekend. 128GB for €110 with EIR sim. Had to buy a €20 top up with it but I'm with Vodafone anyway

Yeah. I was trying to get the Redmi 9 for €79 which is nearly identical to the Note 9 for €40 less. I'll just pop into the Vodafone store and snag it tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭webpal

Gruffalo22 wrote: »
    I bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 in a Vodafone store over the weekend. 128GB for €110 with EIR sim. Had to buy a €20 top up with it but I'm with Vodafone anyway

I didn’t read T&Cs on website but I did notice that their TV ad shows that €20 top up is required

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

carbsy wrote: »
    Yeah. I was trying to get the Redmi 9 for €79 which is nearly identical to the Note 9 for €40 less. I'll just pop into the Vodafone store and snag it tomorrow.

Are they both unlocked ?

Are they both unlocked ?

No idea. I'll know tomorrow! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

carbsy wrote: »
    No idea. I'll know tomorrow! :D

Please let us know. Waiting for the information to decide buying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Please let us know. Waiting for the information to decide buying it.

Note 9 is unlocked, 9 is probably unlocked too.

https://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115594376&postcount=1242
    https://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115610068&postcount=1262

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Gruffalo22

This came unlocked, just put in a Three sim

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭garyskeepers

Ok, so I ordered the Eir sim which came 3 days later. Then I ordered the A21s from the VF website for 89 quid using the Eir sim as the number I wanted to switch over to vodafone, which came 3 or 4 days later (ordered on Thursday, came this morning/Monday)

I opened the phone and stuck my Virgin sim in (just happened to put it in slot number 2, whoah whoah) and I can confirm that the phone was unlocked with no funny business. No need for anything else. A21s for 89 quid, happy feckin days.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭bronkobilly

Ok, so I ordered the Eir sim which came 3 days later. Then I ordered the A21s from the VF website for 89 quid using the Eir sim as the number I wanted to switch over to vodafone, which came 3 or 4 days later (ordered on Thursday, came this morning/Monday)

I opened the phone and stuck my Virgin sim in (just happened to put it in slot number 2, whoah whoah) and I can confirm that the phone was unlocked with no funny business. No need for anything else. A21s for 89 quid, happy feckin days.

twenty euro more in post mobile month's free credit number ported over to post mobile for 130 euro a21s unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

twenty euro more in post mobile month's free credit number ported over to post mobile for 130 euro a21s unlocked

Lads can you let me know if the A21s Operating System can be updated to One 2.5.

Sam Gal phones need this update in order to use Secure Folder.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭markw7

Anyone buy the Pixel 4a, did it come unlocked?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Interrobang

markw7 wrote: »
    Anyone buy the Pixel 4a, did it come unlocked?
    Cheers

Yes, and yes.

Redmi 9 is unlocked too... Infact all Redmi phones are unlocked according to sources....

Advertisement