Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Skoda 2015 error pop up code

Options
  • 07-07-2018 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Keep getting an error code pop up on my skoda Octavia dsg 2015. It says "error workshop don't leave unless car in position p" something like that it only comes on for a second it's happened three times in the last week while driving. Been searching online and feedback I'm getting is a new gear shift assembly. Anyone ever seennthis, is it bad for the car and if so how much is the fix. Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Yeah the park lock switch in the selector lever in some of the DSG cars can give trouble, usually that's a symptom.

They aren't wildly expensive or difficult to fit iirc, the part is around €200 iirc. What month was your 2015 registered, it could still be under Skoda warranty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Cork guitarist

Any updates on this? I have the same problem now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭tossy

I was under the impression these were being covered under a recall , certainly the case for VW owners on UK Forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

$***e cars

• Registered Users Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭mikeecho

DaDumTish wrote: »
    $***e cars

$***e comment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

maybe , but they are still ****e cars ,
    i have one , and its ****e

Advertisement