Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com vouchers

Options
  • 26-07-2005 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Get vouchers for play.com to the value of £1, £2 or £5 (gonna be mostly £1 I'd say)

http://www.play.com/dailystar

Enter the codes found in The Star this week as follows:

K93D
    P4G7
    7T6X
    K4W7

...fin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

T&C's say it is only open to UK residents. But last time they had a similar offer I got them. Move quick they may run out. there is a 1 in 10 chance of a £5 voucher. last time you had to delete a play cookie to get more and more with different email addresses

To claim:
    – Collect four codes from this week’s Daily Star newspapers (published between 23rd-29th July 2005).
    – Visit www.play.com/dailystar and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Offer is limited to 40,000 vouchers redeemable against purchases on Play.com.
    Each day from Tuesday 26th to Friday 29th July 2005, 10,000 vouchers (1,000 × £5, 2,000 × £2 and 7,000 × £1) will be available and will be distributed on a strictly first-come first-served basis to successful applicants.
    Vouchers will be sent via email to successful applicants within 7 working days. All applicants will be notified via email, whether successful or not.
    Only one voucher per applicant.
    Applicants must be 18 or over and live in the UK.
    Offer ends midnight Friday 29th July 2005.
    Vouchers are valid until midnight Friday 12th August 2005, for a single use only.
    To redeem your discount, you must have a Play.com account and must enter the voucher code on-screen during the Play.com ‘Checkout’ process.
    The value of vouchers redeemed against orders that are later cancelled will not be refunded; if the full value of the voucher is not redeemed no credit will be given.
    Play Ltd reserves the right to refuse any voucher application or voucher redemption if there is any suspicion of fraud or malredemption.
    Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding.
    The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
    Entrants must be 18 or over and live in the UK. Employees of Play.com, their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition is not eligible to enter.
    Promoter's address is Play Ltd, PO Box 192, St Helier, Jersey JE2 8RP. 16.
    If you have any queries please email dailystar@play.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Round Cable

I just received my £1 voucher, better than nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Same with me, Ill see if theres anything im planning on buying, otherwise ill post back and some one else can use it.

Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 9,131 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I too won a pound - thanks for the codes Ebonyks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Smileylynz

I was too late, The competition is over

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Smileylynz wrote:
    I was too late, The competition is over
    same here. same thing happened last time too :mad:
    cheers for the headsup though lads

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I got 6 of them, all £1. Last time they were all £5. £1 is still good though, thanks Ebonyks.

Now you can all tell me how I will burn in hell with bad karma... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

I got a £2!!

Better than a kick in the teeth :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭veryslowey

I got a cheque for €2,347 and a pair of shoes in the post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Received mine too! Thanks, Ebonyks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Dearg Doom

Got £1 voucher also, and will try and use wisely!
    Thanks Ebonyks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I got a £1 one, not going to use it so feel free...

Your unique voucher code is
    LDGTXTFPPQ

You have until the 12th August to take advantage of your discount!

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Got a £1 one too! have to use it by August 12th and I know I won't be putting in an order before then. here's my code:

CCBBRYNQGS

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

slave1 wrote:
    I got a £1 one, not going to use it so feel free...

LDGTXTFPPQ

You have until the 12th August to take advantage of your discount!

Cheers mate! :)

Advertisement