Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony ericcson k750i

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

That's supposed to be an awesome phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Freddrick

welll actually i spotted a irish euro price at pixmania will post it up as soon as i get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

that is supposed to be an amzing fone and that is a very good price compared to irish prices. but as alway have no bloody cash:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Allow me

Pixmania.co.uk £250.30 (€364.42)
    Pixmania.ie €356

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Car phone warehouse bringing it out in the next two weeks.

No price as yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

according to this reivew on [linkd=siliconRepublic]http://www.siliconrepublic.com/news/news.nv?storyid=single5024[/linkd] it will cost
    The K750i will be available next week from all three networks, priced at €299 pre-paid or €129 on contract.

The article is nearly 3 weeks old and no sign of it yet.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Scruff wrote:
    according to this reivew on [linkd=siliconRepublic]http://www.siliconrepublic.com/news/news.nv?storyid=single5024[/linkd] it will cost

The article is nearly 3 weeks old and no sign of it yet.....
    I woulnd't believe that price either. Rule of thumb, take the english/NI sim free price and double it for ready to go down here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

I'll buy one when my SE T630 breaks.

Hopefully it will hit the €200 (prepay) mark by October.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

Not a chance of it going that low for a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

I don't know, the T630 dropped to a ridiculous low of €129 only 9 months after release - that for a bluetooth camera phone with a great screen was a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i also heard it will be out soon in ireland,at last:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

I wouldnt get that. I just bought the old model of this for 230 euro with 80 euro call credit, the differences are not worth the price difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Talked to a lovely lady from the carphone warehouse who told me Vodafone will be getting the phones in on pre and bill pay no prices as yet,
    no prices on the on the meteor pre pay either.

Said K750i was exclusive to Meteor bill.

Talk 100 = Phone price €140
    Talk 60 = Phone price €189.

Their only exclusive to Meteor for 4 weeks and then the other networks can release them.
    (they pay the manufacturer over the odds on the handsets for this).

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

is this currently or when is it happening

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

no sign of this offer being available as yet, which carphone shop were you talking to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭scoby

www.mobilerepair.de
    have it listed at €322
    I got my k700 from here as did many others on boards.
    I think postage was about €20.

Advertisement