Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Lego Torso's have seams?

Options
  • 14-08-2020 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

So I've bought some minifigs for my kids (what I tell the wife :cool:) but have noticed that some have near identical seams on either side of the torso!!

Are these hairline cracks? :confused:

Just that I have never come across cracks running the entire length of the torso without some sort of splitting.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

So I've bought some minifigs for my kids (what I tell the wife :cool:) but have noticed that some have near identical seams on either side of the torso!!

Are these hairline cracks? :confused:

Just that I have never come across cracks running the entire length of the torso without some sort of splitting.

Thanks

I’m positive there was an issue with that colour plastic for some time in Lego. Nearly all my cheese slopes in the colour are broken. Outside of Lego Gold plastic seems to be really brittle anyway. Lego’s Brown bricks were also troublesome for a while. That’s not to say it’s not a knock off, but cracks in Lego are out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

I’ve also noticed it in a number of shadow stormtroopers that I have, so very interesting it is linked to specific product colours so in turn specific figures!

Advertisement