Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands worst weather tonight @ 9 on tv3

Options
  • 16-04-2012 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

as above , irelands worst weather is on tonight at 9 o clock on tv3.
    should be interesting lol !!!! :rolleyes:

talks of climate change and how it affects our weather etc , a look at the flooding and big freezes of the past few winters.

could be bull as its on tv3 , but worth a watch all the same !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

Do they stream online? lol

god i hate tv3 now all these shows about ireland drug ireland scam ireland sex ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Don't know anywhere that it can be watched live. But they do have the tv3player on their site , which means any programs they show can be watched the following day on the player :)
    god i hate tv3 now all these shows about Ireland drug Ireland scam Ireland sex Ireland

I think they do be interesting, it's nice to know what's going on in your country.
    Its a change from fiction tv - soaps,talent shows etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭lolie

NIALL D wrote: »
    could be bull as its on tv3

I'm not expecting to much from it to be honest, prob a lot of scaremongering nonsense in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭odyboody

lolie wrote: »
    I'm not expecting to much from it to be honest, prob a lot of scaremongering nonsense in it.
    Was this not on already this year, Seem to recall something which basicaly turned out to be a collection of news clips cobbled together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Skip the middleman and just go watch a load of grainy Youtube videos. It's what TV3 will be showing anyway.
    odyboody wrote: »
    Was this not on already this year, Seem to recall something which basicaly turned out to be a collection of news clips cobbled together

Probably. They've been renaming previously shown programs of late and then showing them again as if they're new.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

TV3 recently have a habit of rebroadcasting their shows under a different name for some reason.
    I would say it is the exact same programme that was aired on November 23rd labelled 'Irelands Extreme Weather'. Which was just a collage of tv3 news clips on the weather.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75634950

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

tajd wrote: »
    god i hate tv3 now all these shows about ireland drug ireland scam ireland sex ireland

So true.
    Portraying a horrible country to live in.
    Il watch the weather one though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Looks to be a different programme, this one is an hour long.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Watching this now! ah it brings me back to our chats on here during all the snow :-P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭NIALL D

actually wasnt as bad as i thought it would be in fairness !!
    some good footage too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,650 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Shouldn't that be Ireland's best weather?;)

Advertisement