Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G&G L85A1

• 26-01-2019 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭

G&G L85 for sale, classic gun here firing at 310 FPS at last chrono. Fires great and very heavy, very little usage, reason for sale is that I’m making space at home barely had any use with myself, comes with a 4X SUSAT, issues are that it’s missing at body pin so the RIF is in two pieces atm (€10 replacement pin) and the front sling point has snapped, other than those the gun performs great with considerable range. Willing to post or collect buyer pays postage and PayPal fees

Asking is €200

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Chrisbellew

Bump will take €160 for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭Sardonicus

Do you have the front sight post and carry handle for it? Is the blowback still working? Thanks

aka Defenderdude…

Sardonicus wrote: »
    Do you have the front sight post and carry handle for it? Is the blowback still working? Thanks

Sorry man no front sight post or the carry handle just the SUSAT, blowback disabled however bolt catch and release still work

Bump €150

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭Konrad96

Hi there. I'm interested in this but can you post it for €130?

Konrad96 wrote: »
    Hi there. I'm interested in this but can you post it for €130?

Call it 140 and I’ll post it to your door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭Tonsil

Chris, your asking of E140 including postage is offered.

Tonsil wrote: »
    Chris, your asking of E140 including postage is offered.

Offer accepted, shoot me a PM there whenever you’re ready for the details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RobertJR

Is this sold and gone please....?

• Advertisement

Gone Robert

Advertisement