Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda

Options
  • 24-11-2020 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I need to get into contact with a member of An Garda Síochána. I have some questions about the job and the barriers I could face with a disability I have while applying for the job.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

lkolmry wrote: »
    I need to get into contact with a member of An Garda Síochána. I have some questions about the job and the barriers I could face with a disability I have while applying for the job.

No harm contacting your local station, a sergeant might give you the info you need

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Lmklad

lkolmry wrote: »

Did you find the answer?

Advertisement