Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reccomend me some juice

• 22-08-2012 8:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

Howya's

Tried juice today for the first time,i got 5 types but been a noobe didn't get any normal tobacco flavoure:rolleyes:,the juices i got were all by Liqua and to be honest none of the flavours i picked were exactly what i'm after.
    I was a Marlboro lights smoker,does anyone know what brand/flavour would be a good match for them.
    I tried these juices in my intellicig unit,would a better unit produce a better vaping experience ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Howya's

Tried juice today for the first time,i got 5 types but been a noobe didn't get any normal tobacco flavoure:rolleyes:,the juices i got were all by Liqua and to be honest none of the flavours i picked were exactly what i'm after.
    I was a Marlboro lights smoker,does anyone know what brand/flavour would be a good match for them.
    I tried these juices in my intellicig unit,would a better unit produce a better vaping experience ?

Thanks
    Wait a couple of days (maybe tomorrow? Fingers crossed!) and e-smokeireland.eu will have the House of Liquid juices up.
    Their Cigarillos Naturales is pretty tasty shit.

A better unit will produce a better vaping experience, yes.
    eGo Twists + Vivi Novas are the way to go for those starting out or upgrading from the cigalikes nowadays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Your never going to find a juice that has exactly the same flavor as your preferred brand of tobacco

RY4 is one of the more popular tobacco flavors, nearly all the vendors do a version, its basically a tobacco flavor with hints of vanilla and caramel.

My personal favorite tobacco based juices are both from irishvapers white label range:

Culann: Oriental tobacco with hazelnut and vanilla

Fomors: RY4, bavarian cream, mints and nuts.

I'm also a big fan of pipesauce from epipemods

The El Toro range from house of liquids has been getting rave reviews or the past month or 2, e-smokeireland will be carrying this soon

Forgot to mention why not make your way to abbeyleix on the 15th September for Vapefest Ireland, there's going to be a free juice bar with loads of different juices to try :)

Advertisement