Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paramedic question about placement!

Options
  • 19-01-2021 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering does anyone know the possibility of being moved from your home county? I have a young child so they wouldn't really be affected by a move but my partner has a solid career and has worked in the same place for 14 years so isn't too please if I get a far away county?

If any one has an experience of this thanks so much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭GoProGaming

Shau_98 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering does anyone know the possibility of being moved from your home county? I have a young child so they wouldn't really be affected by a move but my partner has a solid career and has worked in the same place for 14 years so isn't too please if I get a far away county?

If any one has an experience of this thanks so much!

Multiple people across multiple classes have been moved all across the country. Most notably in my memory is: dubs to the south east(kilkenny wexford and waterford) and dubs to the mid west(limerick and tipp).

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shau_98

Multiple people across multiple classes have been moved all across the country. Most notably in my memory is: dubs to the south east(kilkenny wexford and waterford) and dubs to the mid west(limerick and tipp).

I'm actually very excited about the prospect of moving to a lower cost of living county.

Advertisement