Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CARRIER UNLOCK ON 3 TCL 10 5G

Options
  • 20-01-2021 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I want to open a TCL 10 5G locked to 3 Ireland.

Is this possible?

Does any shop do it?
    Ideally in Cork.

Thanks In Advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

As of now not possible. VF unit codes are avail on the open market, Three are not.

that phone is quite uncommon so may never be available to buy for three network in ireland as an unlock code

could ask three how long / how much you have to spend with them to get an unlock code from them

also maybe you can use it on other three network operators e.g. 48

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tony H

I have one of these as well , bought it to check out if 5g was available for me just outside Cobh , I think the only way to unlock is to top it up by 100 / 120 euro and 3 will unlock it , im just outside the coverage of 5g in Cobh and vodafone is gone crap for me so ill top it up for a few months and unlock it with 3 .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tony H

just an update on this ,spent 100 euro on topups and 3 are now asking Alcatel/TCL for the unlock code for this for me , all I need now is a 5g signal in my area 🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I'm using Three Sim A in the phone but bought it with a transferred in Lyca number on Three SIM B. As such Three wont unlock mine, yet to get stroppy with them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement