Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DivX/Avi to DVD/VCD

Options
  • 03-11-2003 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

I thought I'd share this with you all. For all those with DivX's or Avi's that you want to put on DVD have a look at Kvcd.net.

Basically what this guy has done is create TPMGenc templates that will allow you to put up to 180mins of film on VCD and up to 10 hours on DVD with high resolution (180 mins on VCD at 352*288 & 10 hours on DVD at 352*576). It takes a bit of a learning curve to master the process (esp the audio conversion, for me anyway). I am in the process of creating a very simple DivX to DVD guide using the templates so if anyone is interested I'll post it up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

I am very interested in the guide... Mean meaning to learn all this stuff for a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by Lodgepole
    I am very interested in the guide... Mean meaning to learn all this stuff for a while...

have a look at my thread here.

Advertisement