Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Funniest video clip I have ever seen....

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Stephen wrote:

Love that chainsaw action!

Speaking of chainsaws. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

Celticfire wrote:
    Speaking of chainsaws. :D

When I have kids, I'm going to be that kind of parent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭smallpaws

pH wrote:
    Why don't you watch it again with subs?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTAfjihddjA&NR
    :)

ROTFLMAO!

In my 41 years I haven't been this close to laughing and p1ssing myself since I was two.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Here are two more funny battlefield 2 vids: here and here

And a personal favourtie
    There's a few more of these around too.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

a few more "classics"
    Wife sitters

too drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This one made me chuckle and if I was a player would drive me to strangle the ref! Linkage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

oulu wrote:
    Fake I tell ye
    colm_mcm wrote:
    the airbag goes off before the bag hits the bonnet of the car
    iFight wrote:
    so it does :(
    Cianos wrote:
    No it doesnt!
    Agreed, the airbag definitely goes off after the bag hits the car. The noise you're hearing is the sound of the airbag explosively inflating.

I see nothing in this clip that suggests it's a fake apart from the rarity of the situation. Care to enlighten me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Agreed, the airbag definitely goes off after the bag hits the car. The noise you're hearing is the sound of the airbag explosively inflating.

I see nothing in this clip that suggests it's a fake apart from the rarity of the situation. Care to enlighten me?
    • Hitting the bumper of a Merc would not cause the airbag to fire - contrary to popular belief the airbag sensor is nowhere near the bumper.
    • A real airbag is far more explosive than seen in that video and much louder
    • The explosion should be accompanied by a dust cloud, the airbag should deflate immediately after firing.

I know this is AH ... but he did ask!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

this video made me laugh

clickity click click

• Advertisement
Advertisement