Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comfortable/good-looking/good bass over-ears?

Options
  • 25-05-2020 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend good over-ear headphones? Don't know much about what's good, so I'm trying to avoid my usual trick of "it's expensive, it must be good!". I've had a pair of on-ear Sennheiser Momentums for a while and they're great.. but I need to unhook them (& take off a head-tracking clip) and take them back and forth between rooms a lot which gets annoying.

Looking for:

- comfortable over-ear headphones
    - good bass is important (lots of house/techno) but good overall sound
    - I like the look of some of the 'older style' looking headphones, though looks aren't the No1 concern.

Not worried about noise cancelling. Not sure about wired/wireless (not even sure how wireless work! If I want to use the headphones with TV & PS4 & Xbox, do I have to pair the headphones with each? Or pair them with my AV receiver??)

Fairly flexible on price (birthday came and went and I've decided I need cheering up)

Appreciate any help!
    Mike.

Advertisement