Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Day of the GAMSAT questions

• 14-09-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Can i bring in notes to look over before the exam?
    Do you get the whole paper in one or is it separated into two parts?
    During the lunch break can i revise notes?
    Do i leave my bag outside?Is it safe to do so?
    Whats the deal with registration time?
    Is there a lot of waiting around?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Can i bring in notes to look over before the exam?not into the actual exam hall
    Do you get the whole paper in one or is it separated into two parts?there are 3 sections - one in the morning, one in the late morning, one after lunch
    During the lunch break can i revise notes?yup
    Do i leave my bag outside?Is it safe to do so?depends where you are i guess but i'm presuming all exam sites have a place you must leave your personal belongings (including bag)
    Whats the deal with registration time?the conventional wisdom says try not to show up too early because you spend about 45 minutes panicing and stressing if you show up right at registration time
    Is there a lot of waiting around?there was for me and most of the people i did it with. if i had to do it a second time i'd show up just in time as opposed to an hour earlier just to be panicking in the queue

Advertisement