Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Iphone prices..

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

ted1 wrote: »
    As new customers bring in money they don't care what age you are

They even prompt you as to what year you should be putting in when filling out DOB on the registration form.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

ted1 wrote: »
    As new customers bring in money they don't care what age you are

No... not correct.... makes zero business sense.

Look up a concept called 'segmenting the market'. To be honest, if you bought an iphone unlocked with a view on carrying out a fraud by going on 48 go Conquer, I do think that'd be amongst the lowest of lows. The two just do not go hand in hand, an iphone (premium product) and a tightarse scam artist misrepresenting their age.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Thats a really fair answer. And I agree.. its not just phones.. but xboxes, play stations and so on.. their price ranges are alot lower.. for an xbox one I thibk its just under 400 euro? Still alot of money. I do admit
    Out of curiosity how much did you pay for your phone?

Starting at 600 is a lot to pay for a phone in my opinion, but realistically its just a choice, if I get a takeaway for two every Saturday night say spend 20 quid for a year you are talking over a grand.

Some people prefer to change there phones instead of get a takeaway its just a preference.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

It is only a phone!
    Why do people get so worked up about this?? :confused::confused:
    If you think iPhones are overpriced and/or cr@p then don't buy one!!
    Simple :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

Iv the htc one. My wife has the 5s the htc wins hands down. Brilliant phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭TheOtherBloke

Starting at 600 is a lot to pay for a phone in my opinion, but realistically its just a choice, if I get a takeaway for two every Saturday night say spend 20 quid for a year you are talking over a grand.

Some people prefer to change there phones instead of get a takeaway its just a preference.

Ive a Samsung galaxy s4. And honestly I bought it off someone for 200 euro as an unwanted upgrade. Was brand new. And yeah I know the take aways would be over a grand after a year.. I think its fair paying monthly for an iphone 6. But that's included in all the minutes.. Internet and so on. I just wouldn't pay a big lump of money for one like some do

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭TheOtherBloke

Ive a Samsung galaxy s4. And honestly I bought it off someone for 200 euro as an unwanted upgrade. Was brand new. And yeah I know the take aways would be over a grand after a year.. I think its fair paying monthly for an iphone 6. But that's included in all the minutes.. Internet and so on. I just wouldn't pay a big lump of money for one like some do

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

myshirt wrote: »
    Yeah.... and if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.
    Just looked at the Terms & Conditions again to make sure I am not going insane; you have to be 18-22 for the deal, stop yanking our chain.

I'm 17 and I've been with them 2 years, are you trolling or not?

Advertisement