Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,808 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...and close the shutters on this empty room where these crazy dreams come crawling to devour you, And head on out across that line where she's been waiting all this time and tell her that you want her there forever...

Morning all,

It's a bright sunny spells morning but I think rain is on the way, just 9C

Kitchen with coffee another couple of mugs and I'll be grand :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

il_fullxfull.443747659_tfbi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Walkies over. Cats fed. Coffee time. It’s beautiful outside. Happy Tuesday All!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thunder showers here, traffic heavy. At risk of falling asleep on the bus again :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In the cot. It is glorious, good luck now for a few hours :)

• Advertisement

Glitch :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in a cramped business class seat on DELTA, I made the flight but my bag didn’t.

To me this is where an airline gets to show its professionalism by demonstrating how long it takes them to get the bag to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kyler_87

Bored out of my tree at work, was recently taken on but not seeing how there's work for me aswell of rest of team

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

kyler_87 wrote: »
    Bored out of my tree at work, was recently taken on but not seeing how there's work for me aswell of rest of team

There's nothing worse than being bored at work!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Good morning my lovelies :)

Happy Tuesday!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Grandeeod wrote: »
    All good here. Don't think Mrs G was able to handle the two glasses of wine and Thai food on Saturday night.
    That's good to hear G.
    Deskside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Sitting in a cramped business class seat on DELTA, I made the flight but my bag didn’t........

You didnt real expect it to, did you ?

D - Dont
    E - Expect
    L - Luggage
    T - To
    A - Arrive

Hope this rest of your trip goes well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

smurfjed wrote: »
    Sitting in a cramped business class seat on DELTA, I made the flight but my bag didn’t.

To me this is where an airline gets to show its professionalism by demonstrating how long it takes them to get the bag to me.

Charles De Gaulle airport? don't get me started on that place *mad face*

Couchside looking up pictures of jewellery :D I hope Ted likes the rings I've picked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having a coffee , cooker lit , stew simmering away nicely on it , things could always be worse :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Relaxing with a mug of hot, strong, Java.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside looking up pictures of jewellery :D I hope Ted likes the rings I've picked :D

It doesn't matter if he likes them, it's only important that you do :)

Awake, feckin pain woke me.. One more night to do..

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    It doesn't matter if he likes them, it's only important that you do :)

Aww that's so sweet but he'll be wearing one too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@0lddog, thanks for the laugh, kinda hope it’s not true

Almost descending into JFK, then two hours later off to Savannah Georgia for some southern hospitality, that roughly translates into beer, lots and lots of beer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just home from a productive day.
    Good news: I’m off the chemo tablets.
    Bad news: I’m on injections and he sent me over to the nurse to have a 1.5hr chat about how serious the illness is, how serious I need to take it, how important it is to keep an eye on my bloods and how I should be getting them done every 4 weeks not twice a year. She wants me to link in with groups that have people my age with the same illness.

Now I’m worried I have no idea the severity of it, I was happy plodding along doing my own thing for the past year.

New script is a high technology script and he said a month of it would be €1800, thank you god for the drugs payment scheme

Glad to hear you're not good for glue just yet!

Pondering work trundle. Traffic brutal according to all reports.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,424 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Reading that Shoes puts my own quibbles into perspective, hope all goes well with your new treatment plan.

Couchside, teaside and glad to be inside!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just home from a productive day.
    Good news: I’m off the chemo tablets.
    Bad news: I’m on injections and he sent me over to the nurse to have a 1.5hr chat about how serious the illness is, how serious I need to take it, how important it is to keep an eye on my bloods and how I should be getting them done every 4 weeks not twice a year. She wants me to link in with groups that have people my age with the same illness.

Now I’m worried I have no idea the severity of it, I was happy plodding along doing my own thing for the past year.

New script is a high technology script and he said a month of it would be €1800, thank you god for the drugs payment scheme

Amazing news *hugs*

I'm deskside contemplating dinner.
    teaside and glad to be inside!

Great what are we having :pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,424 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

There was a cup of tae and a slice of fruit cake Seph. Sorry you missed it. :(

:pac:

There was a cup of tae and a slice of fruit cake Seph. Sorry you missed it. :(

:pac:

Oh....oh I see.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5121333

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Mumbaiside (is that right? :) ) in my hotel on second binge session of Mindhunter season 2. WHAT a season! Amazing stuff! Hope everyone’s Tuesday is good!

Couchside not able to move so may have to continue looking at jewellery :D

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Couchside, dinner over, sipping wine. Had a 2 hour nap earlier 'cos I slept so badly last night and awoke early this morning.....what's to bet I'll be crawling the walls late tonight. Lucky I've got somewhere to hang out which a half decent bunch of people (here!!) :)

Hope all goes well with your new treatment shoes, take it easy xx

• Advertisement

Uck there's some weird smelling food on the bus. I half recognise it but can't name..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement